rated:

BOORITO
Disclaimer
This is for Halloween Day - 10/31 4PM - closing time

More info here
http://www.chipotle.com/en-us/boorito/boorito.aspx

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
this is my fourth year in a row enjoying this promotion. just finished mine, yum! in addition to guacamole, they will ... (more)

angeezee (Nov. 01, 2012 @ 1:39a) |

Anyone know if they will reschedule for the northeast stores that weren't open on 10/31?

BrianGa (Nov. 01, 2012 @ 9:37a) |

Last year's promo was also a $2 burrito...

idfubar (Nov. 02, 2012 @ 2:13a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

"Hi, I'm dressed as a person who can't afford a regular price burrito. I'll take the $2 special, please."

thanks op

costume kills the deal

(jk it's a great deal, i love chipotle)

Last time they were giving everyone a $2 burrito. YMMV

only valid after 4PM

arribasn said:   only valid after 4PM

Updated. Title was already too long so was not included earlier

abscess said:   costume kills the deal

Dress up like Chipolt-away

or just use a red marker all over your bum

rigor said:   abscess said:   costume kills the deal

Dress up like Chipolt-away

or just use a red marker all over your bum

Do that, I will give you a vote after they posted your picture online.

Deal gets worse every year. Used to be a free burrito. Times must be tough!

Guess $2 is their cost.

BrianGa said:   Guess $2 is their cost.
"We're donating the proceeds, up to $1,000,000 to The Chipotle Cultivate Foundation, our non-profit organization committed to creating a more sustainable and healthful food supply and to raising awareness concerning food issues."

DasBoot said:   Deal gets worse every year. Used to be a free burrito. Times must be tough!

I don't know if you noticed, but every company, Chipotle included is raising their rates on individuals and their families these days.
I don't know how much longer we can keep this up (surviving).

Are you being serious or trolling?

E

Tmrw is the day!

Seems like a lot of effort to save ~$5... Anyone know if there's a 'minimum' costume? Like would throwing on a cowboy hat with jeans and a plain shirt get me a $2 burrito for my 'coyboy' costume??

Danzilla said:   Seems like a lot of effort to save ~$5... Anyone know if there's a 'minimum' costume? Like would throwing on a cowboy hat with jeans and a plain shirt get me a $2 burrito for my 'coyboy' costume??

That should be good to get a $2 burrito

The last couple of years they have been real lenient with what qualifies as a costume, I don't think anybody will have any problems

A fat lady in front of me was wearing bug antenna.....they gave her the deal. I asked if she was a roly poly bug.....but she didn't seem amused.

Don't forget to select the add-on guac, which I always reject because I refuse to pay their ridiculous over*priced fee for it; it is included in the 2$ price today. I am still kicking myself for not asking for guac.

E

FWIW, free Halloween or Pumpkin Spice doughnut at Krispy Kreme if you show up in costume tonight.

Thanks for reminding people Also thank you OP

Times must be tough, last year there was hardly anyone at my local store, this year the line is out the door...

Got one. Yum.

Where can i buy Chipotleaway!?

arribasn said:   Times must be tough, last year there was hardly anyone at my local store, this year the line is out the door...

more people probably know about it this year as well

this is my fourth year in a row enjoying this promotion. just finished mine, yum! in addition to guacamole, they will also give you double meat, no extra charge. this year was the best boorito bowl i've had yet. i eat there fairly frequently, as Chipotle is one of only two places i feel comfortable eating out (along w/ in-n-out). i have celiac disease, and they have a very good protocol for making sure i don't get exposed to gluten.

Anyone know if they will reschedule for the northeast stores that weren't open on 10/31?

ablang said:   DasBoot said:   Deal gets worse every year. Used to be a free burrito. Times must be tough!

I don't know if you noticed, but every company, Chipotle included is raising their rates on individuals and their families these days.
I don't know how much longer we can keep this up (surviving).

Last year's promo was also a $2 burrito...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014