• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=xs_gb_A3T0K7H03TRXH2?i...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox

With this high-performance mouse and keyboard on your side, you're fully equipped to outmaneuver opponents and get deeper into your games. Choose one or grab them both, and take your gaming to the next level!

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Logitech
See Logitech coupons that earn 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Logitech's Gaming Mouse and Keyboard
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

OOS on the G700 already?

It shows in stock for me, ManuFact.

Anything wireless is not the best at the current point in technology. Why do pro gamers use wired? It isn't so Logitech can flaunt that to sell less expensive wired versions of their 'gaming line'.
Anyways, pretty good deal if you're into wireless, thanks OP.

Several reviews indicate that the range is not very far. I don't understand why manufacturers don't make bluetooth gaming mice (other than Razer Orochi).

Nice, back in stock. I think I'm going to try this out - Logitech hasn't failed me yet, and technically it's a hybrid mouse. Go wireless, or plug it in and go corded while it charges the battery. If it was only wireless I wouldn't bother.

Debating whether or not I'm crazy enough to spend $100 on a keyboard. Anyone have any experience with the color display, is it actually useful?

pwdbyamd said:   Several reviews indicate that the range is not very far. I don't understand why manufacturers don't make bluetooth gaming mice (other than Razer Orochi).

That is because bluetooth isn't that great for high performance meeces. Its bandwidth is low for high DPI rodents, works great for the low-mid grade ones though.

The keyboard listed (G19) is wired, BTW. Its what I am using at home. The display isn't that big of a deal though, there isn't nearly as much support for it as the G15's mono display.

Slider said:   Debating whether or not I'm crazy enough to spend $100 on a keyboard. Anyone have any experience with the color display, is it actually useful?
I know this reply isn't relevant to the deal anymore, but since no one else responded to you...

I've been running off a Logitech G15 for quite a few years now, and personally I never used the LCD display on it for anything. Cute to be able to see a position meter when you play mp3's and whatnot, but it reminded me a lot of the LCD display on Dreamcast controllers / memory cards, just something I never used when the same info is typically already on the screen somewhere. Some may have found it useful, but like I said for me, personally, something I never looked at after having the keyboard for a week.

I did recently purchase another Logitech backlit keyboard for my next build, and everything considered I ended up with a G110. For $30 after MIR I'm stoked, and it will do everything I need it to do.

Sooooo.... there you have it. If you want to read up on the GamePanel's features:

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/265/6101

Love you Logitech

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014