• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/

The program is available for $45.95, but it will be free for our visitors as a time-limited offer.

Major updates in 6.9.2:
Improved: New DVD Navigator Analysis function to support the newly released DVDs such as “The Hunger Games” and “The Dictator” accurately.
Added: iPhone 5 profiles optimized especially for the full screen playing on 4-inch screen of iPhone 5.
Key features:
Support loading DVD Disc, DVD Folder and DVD ISO image as source file.
Rip DVD to all popular videos, including AVI, MP4, H.264, MPEG, WMV, FLV, MOV, 3GP.
Rip DVD to iPad, iPhone (iPhone 5), Android, HTC, Samsung, Galaxy Tab, etc with preloaded profiles.
Copy DVD full title/main content to MPEG2 file within 5 minutes or so.
Clone DVD to DVD ISO image for burning or playing with VLC, KMPlayer, DAPlayer.
Access all copy protections, including the most complicated Disney X-project DRM.

WinX DVD Ripper platinum is one of the first DVD ripping software that can handle the latest released DVDs “The Hunger Games” and “The Dictator” so far! If your DVD backup software crash or work out of order when dealing with these DVDs, do give WinX DVD Ripper platinum a try!

Major updates in 6.9.2:
Improved: New DVD Navigator Analysis function to support the newly released DVDs such as “The Hunger Games” and “The Dictator” accurately.
Added: iPhone 5 profiles optimized especially for the full screen playing on 4-inch screen of iPhone 5.
Key features:
Support loading DVD Disc, DVD Folder and DVD ISO image as source file.
Rip DVD to all popular videos, including AVI, MP4, H.264, MPEG, WMV, FLV, MOV, 3GP.
Rip DVD to iPad, iPhone (iPhone 5), Android, HTC, Samsung, Galaxy Tab, etc with preloaded profiles.
Copy DVD full title/main content to MPEG2 file within 5 minutes or so.
Clone DVD to DVD ISO image for burning or playing with VLC, KMPlayer, DAPlayer.
Access all copy protections, including the most complicated Disney X-project DRM.

Member Summary

WinX DVD Ripper Platinum 6.9.2
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
The trick to download GOTD without installing does not seem to work anymore (with the new .gcd file). Does anyone know a... (more)

pkp413 (Oct. 06, 2012 @ 12:07p) |

thx op! still working.

Yankees (Oct. 07, 2012 @ 8:49p) |

One hour left and still working. Thanks BB.

brusbrother (Oct. 08, 2012 @ 12:56a) |

Activation code: AA-VIEBEBJM-CMZPLX

Must activate before 9 October 2012

http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This free version limits you to 5 minutes of recording per title. Otherwise, you have to pay $36.

hfzeus said:   This free version limits you to 5 minutes of recording per title. Otherwise, you have to pay $36.No, you have to go to their web site and get the activation code to turn it into the full version.

Where do you find this limitation?
hfzeus said:   This free version limits you to 5 minutes of recording per title. Otherwise, you have to pay $36.

Is this a limited trial; or will it remain active forever?

Works for me thanks!

camiolo said:   Is this a limited trial; or will it remain active forever?

It will remain active as long as you have it installed on your computer.

johnnybs said:   camiolo said:   Is this a limited trial; or will it remain active forever?

It will remain active as long as you have it installed on your computer.

And usually types of offers are usually NOT eligible for upgrades so if you try to do that it either simply turns you down OR turns the software you installed off so be careful and never try to upgrade unless you are willing to pay for that.

Worked very well. Thanks OP. Nice FInd. Green for you.

Does this software do anything that handbrake can not?

sacmail said:   Does this software do anything that handbrake can not?

I had trouble with handbrake not being able to back up certain movies like the Avengers. Hopefully, this program is able to. Thanks OP!

thanks, this is good.

Thank you! This will be very helpful to me given my current circumstances.

Warm Smiles,
OneBabyKitty

I still use NERO 7

yeah, its old - but works GREAT

anyone use this already?

@encendido5 and @sacmail

you can try makemkv or freeMake softwares. they are free and do the job well.

can someone suggest a good DVD burning software too to burn the ISO image? Dont want to use a very heavy program like Nero

Thanks, OP.

az85249 said:   can someone suggest a good DVD burning software too to burn the ISO image? Dont want to use a very heavy program like Nero

uhhhhh..... use this one???

From their web site: "Support loading DVD Disc, DVD Folder and DVD ISO image as source file" So just 'clone' the DVD
or am I missing something??

It only allowed me access to a download manager tool...

az85249 said:   can someone suggest a good DVD burning software too to burn the ISO image? Dont want to use a very heavy program like Nero

InfraRecorder

LeonProfessional said:   az85249 said:   can someone suggest a good DVD burning software too to burn the ISO image? Dont want to use a very heavy program like Nero

InfraRecorder

or Imgburn

Check this out.
http://cdburnerxp.se/en/home

whats a DVD?

AA-VIEBEBJM-CMZPLX

Activation code link is in the "readme". Be careful not to hit the download manager link. There is a direct link to the download, just look carefully.

Yes, it runs on an ever-popular, non-fruity Windows platform.

Handbrake always creates files that will not play on my PC so, yes.

DavidRiley said:   az85249 said:   can someone suggest a good DVD burning software too to burn the ISO image? Dont want to use a very heavy program like Nero

uhhhhh..... use this one???

From their web site: "Support loading DVD Disc, DVD Folder and DVD ISO image as source file" So just 'clone' the DVD
or am I missing something??

It converts to many formats so you can, for example, play on your iPad.

The trick to download GOTD without installing does not seem to work anymore (with the new .gcd file). Does anyone know a workaround?

thx op! still working.

One hour left and still working. Thanks BB.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014