• Go to page :
  • 1 2 3
  • Text Only
As of today, I'm $0.08 short of the mark. Gah!

labboypro said:   As of today, I'm $0.08 short of the mark. Gah!I had previously realized I would be $0.08 short, so I bought a Duracell button battery for $1.99 along with this week's FARWDs batteries.

labboypro said:   As of today, I'm $0.08 short of the mark. Gah!I'm $0.08 short too but I did buy some 9v Duracell's at Costco, only problem is the receipt doesn't show Duracell on it, it just shows item number and 9v battery as the name. Anybody know if Duracell will reject it because of that? What if I include a print out of what that item is from costco's site?

If you want to be safe, use the after-coupon prices for calculating the $100 requirement.

Do anyone know if Staples will do the free batteries for the next 4 weeks? I did it last year and received the GC (twice). I was not planning to do it this year, but I can't resist.....
I would only do it for the free batteries from Staples.

tangster said:   Do anyone know if Staples will do the free batteries for the next 4 weeks? I did it last year and received the GC (twice). I was not planning to do it this year, but I can't resist.....
I would only do it for the free batteries from Staples.

Yes they will do every week until the end of the year. Go get em.

For those of you with MaxPerks rewards to roll OfficeMax also has Duracell batteries for 100% rewards this week. In store only. Thanks OP.

KYBOSH said:   $100 worth of regular batteries is a lot ...
Duracell also makes Laptop batteries, those things can cost quite a bit.

ScooberDiver said:   I got my $25 Visa gift card a few days ago. My request was sent in via fax and my information was my work info, since the form seemed work-centric and I didn't want to take a chance.

Thank you OP!

How long does it take for you to receive the $25 GC -- from time of fax to receipt?

TIA

hmm $100 worth of batteries?

thanks

edit: nm

I scanned all my stuff to a PDF and emailed it. Did anybody get an email confirmation or some other form of response? I sent it last week and haven't heard anything.

safeway has Duracell AA/AAA 16 packs at $10.99 thru 12/4. Find it at Just4U/Coupon center .

Dano

stanski1 said:   I scanned all my stuff to a PDF and emailed it. Did anybody get an email confirmation or some other form of response? I sent it last week and haven't heard anything.

I got no response during last quarters rebate. The gift card just showed up a few weeks after.

DanoMcGarret said:   safeway has Duracell AA/AAA 16 packs at $10.99 thru 12/4. Find it at Just4U/Coupon center .

Dano

It's free after rewards at Staples right now. Isn't that old news already?

Submitted on 11/26. Received the GC today.

DanoMcGarret said:   safeway has Duracell AA/AAA 16 packs at $10.99 thru 12/4. Find it at Just4U/Coupon center .

Dano

You realize both Staples and OfficeMax have been offering batteries that are free-after-rebate?

LorenPechtel said:   
You realize both Staples and OfficeMax have been offering batteries that are free-after-rebate?

free after rewards

c3 said:   Submitted on 11/26. Received the GC today.

by email or fax? thanks!

cqlq said:   c3 said:   Submitted on 11/26. Received the GC today.

by email or fax? thanks!

email

c3 said:   cqlq said:   c3 said:   Submitted on 11/26. Received the GC today.

by email or fax? thanks!

email

email for receiving the gift card?
or
email for submission?
or
email for both?
or..?

Submitted by email. Received by mail.

Same transaction or multiple transaction?

woomanhei said:   Same transaction or multiple transaction?Invoice(s) must be dated from October 1st, 2012 through December 31st, 2012

mathfaster said:   woomanhei said:   Same transaction or multiple transaction?Invoice(s) must be dated from October 1st, 2012 through December 31st, 2012

If I used Staples $5 off $25 to buy battery, it will hurt the Staples reward, wasn't it? And I need to spend more to qualify this rebate.

woomanhei said:   mathfaster said:   woomanhei said:   Same transaction or multiple transaction?Invoice(s) must be dated from October 1st, 2012 through December 31st, 2012

If I used Staples $5 off $25 to buy battery, it will hurt the Staples reward, wasn't it? And I need to spend more to qualify this rebate.
Really don't know but it is safer if you do not. In any case, using the coupon lowers your OOP but also reduces your rewards by the same amount. A wash.

Multiple transactions is ok. I made two transactions and the total excluding tax should be $100. Got the card within 10 days of submitting the rebate via email.

KYBOSH said:   What are you guys buying?

$100 worth of regular batteries is a lot ...

Walgreen charges 10 bucks for 2 9volt batteries

normal1 said:   Walgreen charges 10 bucks for 2 9volt batteries

About $16 for 12 on eBay/Amazon.

c3 said:   Submitted on 11/26. Received the GC today.

Hmmm I sent mine out via email on 11/28 and haven't got mine yet. I hope there wasn't a problem with mine.

TRU BOGO (limit 2 per customer) but in-house brand and Amazon offers $15 off of $75 or more

namcongtu said:   TRU BOGO (limit 2 per customer) but in-house brand and Amazon offers $15 off of $75 or more

Radio Shack has BOGOF on their Enercell batteries this week.

roy7736 said:   namcongtu said:   TRU BOGO (limit 2 per customer) but in-house brand and Amazon offers $15 off of $75 or more

Radio Shack has BOGOF on their Enercell batteries this week.

OP is a Duracell battery offer.

For those who submitted via email ... did you receive any confirmation of any kind?

kmsandrbs said:   For those who submitted via email ... did you receive any confirmation of any kind?http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1224133/m17388345/#m17...

Did not get a confirmation to the email submission but did get the $25 gift card in 10 days

Is there a limit to this rebate?

moneynomore said:   Is there a limit to this rebate?http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1224133/m17229657/#m17...

c3 said:   normal1 said:   Walgreen charges 10 bucks for 2 9volt batteries

About $16 for 12 on eBay/Amazon.

About $10 for 10 for their 9 volt instore brand at BJs Wholesale Club.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014