• Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
As Duracell has done in the past, they are offering a $25 gift card with the purchase of $100 worth of Duracell Products. Products must be purchased between Oct 1st - Dec 31st 2012. See attached PDF for rebate form.

Check out the 10/7-10/14 Staples thread for a good start with $26 worth of FARewards batteries (link)

Terms and Conditions:
- All requests must be postmarked by January 16, 2013. (I assume this just means received since mailing is not an option)
- All Gift Cards expire on October 1st, 2013.
- Invoice(s) must be dated from October 1st, 2012 through December 31st, 2012.
- Offer is limited to U.S. residents, one redemption per business on a first come, first serve basis. The redemption form must accompany your request.
- Reproduction, sale, trade, or purchase of this form or proof-of-purchase must be obtained from product purchased by you.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. Gift Card offer is good only while supplies last.

Member Summary

Duracell (15.76kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Emailed on 12-21 and received GC on 1-25.

NkPro (Jan. 28, 2013 @ 1:53p) |

I pinged them and they said,

"Please be advised that the place of purchase is not eligible for this rebate. The batterie... (more)

PrincipalMember (Mar. 02, 2013 @ 2:04a) |

Nope. All 11 rebates received.

aarzi (Mar. 02, 2013 @ 5:58a) |

• Also categorized in:

Dang-I missed this extra bonus in years past. Extra green for you, OP.

Last year if I am not mistaken didn't they allow you to scan your receipts to them? This year it looks like you need to mail in the receipts.

EDIT: Yes, it looks like they indeed need to be e-mailed like last year. Strange they would use the term "postmarked."

MrVietnam said:   Last year if I am not mistaken didn't they allow you to scan your receipts to them? This year it looks like you need to mail in the receipts.Their proof reader for the rebate form was not the best, because mailing is not an option even though it mentions a postmak date. I assume they meant to say received instead. The only two ways to submit are either through email or a fax. I used email last year with all of the receipts in a PDF and had no issues.

last year they sent some of us 2 rebates! i got $50 back.

Hopefully Staples will do its battery deal for four weeks like last year. There is also the Costco 9-volt deal this month to help get to $100. I wouldn't bank on Duracell sending out $50 again this year, but I'll take the $25, esp. for FAR batteries that I would get from Staples anyway ...

the Staples battery deal starts this sunday, oct 7: fw staples deals

MrVietnam said:   Last year if I am not mistaken didn't they allow you to scan your receipts to them? This year it looks like you need to mail in the receipts.

EDIT: Yes, it looks like they indeed need to be e-mailed like last year. Strange they would use the term "postmarked."

I believe they did that last year also.

WalterGuy said:   Dang-I missed this extra bonus in years past. Extra green for you, OP.
Same for me, I missed this rebate last year. This will compensate tax and some MM.

I was going to ask if anyone received theirs last year because I never got mine.

This time I am in! Thanks OP

double post...do not know why...sorry!

I actually ended up getting 2 last year. One expired very soon and one expired soon, but I served them out in time.

Why do they need Business Address/Email? - Is the rebate for Business?
Is it an issue if we use Home Address and Personal Email?

Damn....could these rebates be printed in grayscale????? just printed out the duracell one and i thought i could hear the color cartridge sucking dry as it was printing....

msakthivel said:   Why do they need Business Address/Email? - Is the rebate for Business?
It is not a problem to use home address and email.

momoman said:   last year they sent some of us 2 rebates! i got $50 back.
they sent me more than 2, don't remember exact number but more than 2 cause to incorrect name

Provide invoice and rebate form only? It doesn't mention anything about UPC code.

NkPro said:   Provide invoice and rebate form only? It doesn't mention anything about UPC code.No UPCs required. Same as last year. Fax or email submission.

wow email submission sounds gr8....one quick quesion, what if my hubby and I do the Staples deal next week, can i still submit this rebate in one name? anyways they just need the receipts...no names on them... and i guess i get Staples rewards as well as far as its 2 diff persons..same household..

i didn't get mine last year, i fax it.. doh

eversavage said:   i didn't get mine last year, i fax it.. dohAnd others reported they did email and they lost it but fax worked.

You may also want to try the Amazon deal on rechargeables, which should also count--although I suppose you might not need $100 worth of rechargeable batteries!

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1222973/m17230467/#m17...

EradicateSpam said:   MrVietnam said:   Last year if I am not mistaken didn't they allow you to scan your receipts to them? This year it looks like you need to mail in the receipts.

I believe they did that last year also.

Who cares? Follow the instructions. What's the difference what they did last year?

LiquidSilver said:   msakthivel said:   Why do they need Business Address/Email? - Is the rebate for Business?

You do not know that to be true.

peepsiemom said:   LiquidSilver said:   msakthivel said:   Why do they need Business Address/Email? - Is the rebate for Business?

Yes they do via experience with last year's rebate. One assumes no difference this year.

Last year's rebate thread-- http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/arcmessageview.php?catid=74&thre...

Read the whole thread. There were some problems relating to submission, GCs that weren't for the correct amount, etc. Some got resolution (like me). Others did not. "Offer while supplies last" may have kicked in for those who didn't get their cards.

what kind of gift card is this ? a visa, mc, AMEX kind or a store gc ?

raddish said:   what kind of gift card is this ? a visa, mc, AMEX kind or a store gc ?VISA last year.

gmannix said:   Damn....could these rebates be printed in grayscale????? just printed out the duracell one and i thought i could hear the color cartridge sucking dry as it was printing....

You could screencapture then convert to greyscale yourself. Just setting your printer to fast draft or whatever low quality setting your printer has will save a lot of ink.

gmannix said:   Damn....could these rebates be printed in grayscale????? just printed out the duracell one and i thought i could hear the color cartridge sucking dry as it was printing....

There's no reason to print this out. You are sending it via email. You can add your name and information via a pdf filler program. I use a free service at PDFescape.com

What are you guys buying?

$100 worth of regular batteries is a lot ...

mathfaster said:   peepsiemom said:   LiquidSilver said:   msakthivel said:   Why do they need Business Address/Email? - Is the rebate for Business?

Yes they do via experience with last year's rebate. One assumes no difference this year.

Assumptions are guesses. They mean zero. Last year the MIR form did NOT ask for business address. This time it does. If you don't know, you don't know.

peepsiemom said:   ..Assumptions are guesses. They mean zero. Last year the MIR form did NOT ask for business address. This time it does. If you don't know, you don't know.I looked at the form from last year. It says business address and business email. Please research before you post nonsense. The link to last year's form is still available. Here is last year's form: http://www.iteminfo.com/ItemInfoFiles/extras/rebate/dur-q4-25.gi...

They had this last quarter as well....It listed business address so I used my work email. Got the 25 dollar gift card promptly.

I saw a bunch of different types of Duracell chargers on clearance at Walgreens yesterday from $3.99 to $9.99. A mix of iPhone as well as multi-usb chargers, both home and auto plugs. I got a 10 (or 14) ft iPhone usb cable for $3.99. Nice to have the longer charging cables. I would think these would apply toward the rebate.

mathfaster said:   peepsiemom said:   ..Assumptions are guesses. They mean zero. Last year the MIR form did NOT ask for business address. This time it does. If you don't know, you don't know.I looked at the form from last year. It says business address and business email. Please research before you post nonsense. The link to last year's form is still available. Here is last year's form: http://www.iteminfo.com/ItemInfoFiles/extras/rebate/dur-q4-25.gi...

You're correct. Thanks . So why would anyone give the advice that home address is OK? Why take a risk of invalidating your rebate? I did this deal last year and it was legitimate. Why mess with the rules that are so easy to comply with?

KYBOSH said:   What are you guys buying?

$100 worth of regular batteries is a lot ...

seriously, what should we buy in 2 months ?

I got my $25 Visa gift card a few days ago. My request was sent in via fax and my information was my work info, since the form seemed work-centric and I didn't want to take a chance.

Thank you OP!

Skipping 78 Messages...
Nope. All 11 rebates received.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014