• Go to page :
  • 12 3
  • Text Only
chuckde said:   Did not get a confirmation to the email submission but did get the $25 gift card in 10 days

Same here.

peepsiemom said:   chuckde said:   Did not get a confirmation to the email submission but did get the $25 gift card in 10 days

Same here.

Mine too came without any confirmation. Regular mail white envelope from "P&G".

stanski1 said:   c3 said:   Submitted on 11/26. Received the GC today.Hmmm I sent mine out via email on 11/28 and haven't got mine yet. I hope there wasn't a problem with mine. Emailed submission on 11/28 AM; rec'd $25 GC today.

Emailed submission on 11/28 AM; rec'd $25 GC today.

Exact same here, emailed submission on 11/28, rec'd card on 12/17

if wife has Staples rewards account and if there is limit 2 for Staples rewards, can web buy 2 each (2 per Staples rewards account) ?

that way you get 100$ Staples rewards back quickly, and get 25$ from rebate

mrkk said:   if wife has Staples rewards account and if there is limit 2 for Staples rewards, can web buy 2 each (2 per Staples rewards account) ?

that way you get 100$ Staples rewards back quickly, and get 25$ from rebate

If it is the same as last year, yes.
I did that and got rewards for both accounts.

Received GC today. It's a "P&G" branded card, with only a small picture of Duracell batteries (among other products) on the face of the card that prompted me to realize that's what this card was for.

Received mine today..

Got mine yesterday.

emp1 said:   Got mine yesterday.

How long since you submitted it?

Submitted Wednesday via email, no confirmation

seiromem said:   Received mine today..

Just out of curiosity, when did you submit it? That way I can roughly know when to expect mine.

jd2010 said:   Submitted Wednesday via email, no confirmationDon't hold your breath waiting, because the only confirmation you will get is the debit card in the mail.

MrVietnam said:   seiromem said:   Received mine today..

Just out of curiosity, when did you submit it? That way I can roughly know when to expect mine.

Emailed it on 12/5. No email confirmation. ..nothing..next thing I knew the rewards card showed up in the mail.

jolapo said:   emp1 said:   Got mine yesterday.

How long since you submitted it?
Emailed on 12/4

Submitted mine on 12/11, seeing the other posts makes me hopeful that I'll receive it sometime this week

Emailed mine on 12/4. Hope to get this week with the slow down in mail over the holidays.

There are a lot of "received mine today" ... "when did you submit it"... "I submitted on xx/xx/xx" that are overlapping. If you want to post that your received it, please include the date you submitted it in the same post. Thanks!

(ok - flame away but I think this would benefit a lot of people)

Anyone know if tax counts toward the $100? I'm just over with tax and really don't want to buy more batteries today.

jmorgans said:   Anyone know if tax counts toward the $100? I'm just over with tax and really don't want to buy more batteries today.No -- rebates don't care about tax/shipping charges you paid, only price paid on the rebate item(s)

i made enough purchases, can i fax today?

mrkk said:   i made enough purchases, can i fax today?

Read the T&C in to OP.

mrkk said:   i made enough purchases, can i fax today?From the form - "All requests must be postmarked by January 16, 2013. All Gift Cards expire on October 1, 2013."

Dano

emailed on 12/18. still waiting.

momoman said:   emailed on 12/18. still waiting.

Last to the party. Will email them today. For those of u who received the GC, did u provide business address as mentioned OR home address. Thinking of giving home address, not sure if that would work. Anyone received GC having provided home address ?

Edit : Also can I provide comcast.net address as business email. Would that work ?

MysteriousGirl said:   For those of u who received the GC, did u provide business address as mentioned OR home address. Thinking of giving home address, not sure if that would work. Anyone received GC having provided home address ?

Edit : Also can I provide comcast.net address as business email. Would that work ?
Rec'd GC ... used home address and gmail address.

^^^^ ditto ^^^^

Anyone have update on how long it takes to get the gift card? I submitted on the 14th of Dec and no GC yet.

momoman said:   emailed on 12/18. still waiting.i got my rebate today. i used my gmail acct and my home address.

momoman said:   momoman said:   emailed on 12/18. still waiting.i got my rebate today. i used my gmail acct and my home address.

I emailed on 12/15. Still nothing. I've never received any confirmation for my original submission. Just emailed them again.

I faxed my rebate on 12/27 and received the rebate card in the mail on 1/19.

Emailed on Dec 23, no confirmation or gc yet. Called today and they said that it was approved on Jan 10th and should recieve it shortly.
phone number 866-572-0025
Had to provide date of submission, first/last name and zip.

Emailed mine on 12/26 and received the card on 1/24.

What kind of GC your guys received? I have not receive any $25 GC. I submitted on 12/15.

i just got a generic proctor & gamble visa debit card, a couple days ago, with a more colorful-than-usual parago letter mentioning it being for a duracell purchase. might snap a pic if i get a chance to.

Emailed on 12-21 and received GC on 1-25.

I pinged them and they said,

"Please be advised that the place of purchase is not eligible for this rebate. The batteries had to be bought at specific distributors."

I had submitted Staples receipts. Anybody else had the same issue?

Nope. All 11 rebates received.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.