rated:

coupon
Disclaimer
Smashburger $2 off $5 (exp 10/18/12)

Member Summary

smashburger
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

says no photo copies on the coupon... good luck

That's not a photocopy though. I've used these before from this site and have never had a single problem.

Thanks OP!!

Dyslexico said:   says no photo copies on the coupon... good luckstandard verbiage. how else are you supposed to show it? bring in your computer monitor?

Last time Smashburger had a coupon, it was BOGO. I came in w/ two coupons for my family of 4 and was up front with them and asked if they could ring it up all on one transaction or if they needed to do it as two transactions. Cashier called over the manager who tried to tell me it was one per family (it did not say that on the coupon) but he eventually relented (and put it on one transaction).

Food was good but wasn't happy about having to argue to use my coupons. That's the risk they take offering coupons in a fast food restaurant. In a sit-down restaurant, to limit risk, a restaurant could have the coupon read 'one per table'. But in counter service/fast food, even if it says 'one coupon per person', as long as you have at least 1 person per coupon in your group, you should be ok as in theory they could all be separate checks.

last day!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014