• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Not a deal per se since it's MSRP, but LEGO.com has the Minecraft set back in stock. It's a rare/hard to find set (3rd party sellers were asking for over $100, has dropped to $80-$90 now). Also not really found in stores. So despite this being MSRP - a lot of people have been trying to find this set for gifts and whatnot and it's been selling out within seconds at WalMart/TRU/etc.

Go to LEGO Minecraft now! Linky

Limit 1 per order. $34.99 + $6.95 shipping.

No current free shipping deal right now.

LEGO
See LEGO discounts that earn 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

minecraft
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
A few updates:

LEGO has stated they have produced enough to fulfill holiday demand, but they didn't say how much or what they expect demand to be. If demand is even higher than they anticipated, this could sell-out again prior to the holidays. OR they will produce even more since the brick in the set are not that unique.
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Lego
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Hmm order in for me. I am hoping a gotta-have-it buyer wants one when I try selling it, otherwise it's a gift for my nephew for Christmas.

My boy is going to love this! He loves playing minecraft.

Thank you so much. This was a must have for my son's b-day.

Thanks OP, I am in for one!

Rats, out of stock already

Back in stock.

Woo Hoo! Got one.

Antelope said:   Woo Hoo! Got one.

Close one! OOS again ..

Based on Amazon.com has this in stock right now. Looks like LEGO is still making more of this to meet the demand and they are sending it to other retailers also.

The information is from LEGO Direct Consumer Services.
http://www.brickset.com/news/article/?ID=3542

fish777 said:   Based on Amazon.com has this in stock right now. Looks like LEGO is still making more of this to meet the demand and they are sending it to other retailers also.

The information is from LEGO Direct Consumer Services.
http://www.brickset.com/news/article/?ID=3542

Less than 100 left on Amazon - should be gone within the next 15-45 minutes. Buy it now if you need it!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014