• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://1saleaday.com/main/

Canon EOS Rebel T4i 18MP Digital Camera w/ 1080p HD Video with Autofocus

1Sale.com
Need a 1Sale.com coupon that earns 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Canon EOS Rebel T4i 18MP Digital Camera
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Wow, tempting, don't pull the triger, don't pull the triger...

ElGuache said:   Wow, tempting, don't pull the triger, don't pull the triger...Here's a reason not to buy: They are not an authorized dealer, so don't expect any warranty.

According to web page there's a one year warranty so would that be a problem?

WishingOnAStar said:   ElGuache said:   Wow, tempting, don't pull the triger, don't pull the triger...Here's a reason not to buy: They are not an authorized dealer, so don't expect any warranty.
You beat me to it...I almost pulled the triger last time this was on sale at 1sale for this price, and because of warranty issues I ended up getting it from frys!

Canon EOS Rebel T4i 18MP Digital Camera w/ 1080p HD Video with Autofocus & 18-55mm Autofocus Lens!
$699.99

duct Info

The Rebel line of DSLR cameras has long been known as a value in photography, focusing on the advanced amateur, student, and all those looking to go beyond what their point-and-shoot lets them do, to stretch and test the limits of their creativity. This upper entry-level DSLR also comes with a Canon 18-55mm lens.

With an 18MP CMOS (APS-C) sensor and Canon's DIGIC 5 Image Processor, the T4i captures beautiful, high resolution JPEG and RAW images to your choice of SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards. The camera also records full HD video at 1920 x 1080p with continuous autofocus. No matter what you're recording - still images or vibrant video - the T4i provides you with an eye-level viewfinder for more precise composition of shots, and a vari-angle 3" Touch Screen LCD monitor that flips-out and is adjustable at a variety of angles for shooting and review of your subject.

Specs

Condition: New
Packaging: Retail
Warranty: 1 Year
Manufacturer: Canon
Model: T4i

Features Include:
•18MP resolution
•3” flip-out variable-angle Touch Screen LCD
•Canon EF-S 18-55mm IS II lens included with autofocus and image stabilization
•Pentamirror viewfinder
•22.3 x 14.9mm APS-C CMOS sensor
•1080p HD video with audio (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, MOV file formats) and continuous AutoFocus
•STM Lens Support for Quiet AF in Movies
•SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card slot
•Combine multiple exposures to capture high dynamic range
•DIGIC 5 image Processor
•63 zone dual-layer sensor
•9-point cross-type AF system
•E-TTL II flash metering system
•100-12800 ISO, Expandable to 25600 in Boost ISO
•5 fps burst mode
•14-bit analog-to-digital conversion
•Compatible with all Canon EF lenses
•Hot shoe for external flash
•Image format: JPEG, RAW
•Lithium-ion rechargeable battery
•Dimension: 5.2” (W) x 3.9” (H) x 3.1” (D)

Package Includes:
Canon EOS Rebel T4i Digital Camera, EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II Lens, Eyecup Ef for Digital Rebel Cameras, Camera Cover, IV Wide Strap, Battery Charger, Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack (7.2V, 1120mAh), USB Interface Cable, EOS Digital Solution Disk v.25.1, Camera Instruction Manual, Software Instruction Manual CD

http://1saleaday.com/main/

Please explain?

WishingOnAStar said:   ElGuache said:   Wow, tempting, don't pull the triger, don't pull the triger...Here's a reason not to buy: They are not an authorized dealer, so don't expect any warranty.
Please explain?

Canon only fulfills warranty requests from authorized retailers.

1sale isn't one.

Ergo Ipsum. Sic. No warranty from Canon.

DarkScout said:   Canon only fulfills warranty requests from authorized retailers.

1sale isn't one.

Ergo Ipsum. Sic. No warranty from Canon.

Good thing I didn't pull the triger.

The T4i has autofocus? Holy crap, that's awesome. Time to start planning an upgrade for my T2i...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.