Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

ICON Hero
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Unlike other recent daily deal site offerings of this headset which have been refurbished, this one claims it is new.

Is dailysteals actually reputable? I've never bought from them because of all the issues I've read about people having with them. They seemed even worse than 1SaleADay, which is my limit for crappy service.

Almost cried when I lost my first, but got it on a $30 deal, so replacing it wasn't tearful. Green.

A2DP is awesome for talk radio use on this one.

What's the likelihood that this isn't a counterfeit?

esoterica said:   What's the likelihood that this isn't a counterfeit?
This is a 2 generations old Jawbone, so not surprising that it is at this price. Been sold for $40 many times on many sites (including Amazon).

In for one, thanks!

BostonOne said:   esoterica said:   What's the likelihood that this isn't a counterfeit?
This is a 2 generations old Jawbone, so not surprising that it is at this price. Been sold for $40 many times on many sites (including Amazon).

Lots of the recent reviews of the "bulk packaged" Icon Heroes on Amazon indicate that they're likely counterfeit as well.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.