• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Awesome deal! Unfortunately you'll still probably need to get the expansion packs all at their original price. Good find, not sure BF3 warrants $10 though judging by the reviews. The Battlefield and Call of Duty series have been on the same track for far too long - hopefully the next one will be great.

Probably has to do with Toys-R-Us. They have a bunch of $30-$60 (MSRP) games on "sale" for under $10. Skyrim, Diablo 3, BF3 included. Though you either have to find a store with it in stock, or see if BB or W*M will pricematch.

Pretty good deal, OP.

Link if interested Right here.. BF3 should be near top

Not sure if the code still works , but try OCTOFUN1 for another 25% off .

stereo55 said:   Not sure if the code still works , but try OCTOFUN1 for another 25% off .

Works. Thanks. I've enjoyed most of this series. At this price, I'll give this one a shot.

Just used the code got it for $7.49 thanks

Friend of mine emailed the deal and came here to confirm code worked. In for one.

Got one too, first PC game

"This item is currently unavailable". Deal may be dead...

gusk1200 said:   "This item is currently unavailable". Deal may be dead...

Price: $32.42

dead

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014