Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

3 Pack: Rawlings Baseball Mens Sliding Shorts L/XL
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Don't pull the trigger on this deal with this company. Shady operation that claimed they shipped my order and never did.

bloodstone said:   Don't pull the trigger on this deal with this company. Shady operation that claimed they shipped my order and never did.

just do a credit card chargeback

P.S. I get 100% of the stuff I order, May come slow but it comes

Butcherboy said:   bloodstone said:   Don't pull the trigger on this deal with this company. Shady operation that claimed they shipped my order and never did.

Tried the credit card charge back with Paypal. Paypal claims they provided a tracking number for item. I asked for Pennywise to have USPS trace the delivery and provide a signed receipt of who signed for the item since I never did with no response. Paypal refused to go further with my claim. Buyer beware.

bloodstone said:   Butcherboy said:   bloodstone said:   Don't pull the trigger on this deal with this company. Shady operation that claimed they shipped my order and never did.

Tried the credit card charge back with Paypal. Paypal claims they provided a tracking number for item. I asked for Pennywise to have USPS trace the delivery and provide a signed receipt of who signed for the item since I never did with no response. Paypal refused to go further with my claim. Buyer beware.

Do it through your credit card company, not Paypal.

bloodstone said:   Butcherboy said:   bloodstone said:   Don't pull the trigger on this deal with this company. Shady operation that claimed they shipped my order and never did.

That is why I dont use Paypal

I always use a credit card

And I alway use just one credit card for all my online buys, That credit card never goes in my wallet.

I have ordered from Pennywise, Shnoop, 1 Sale , woot & D/S and I get all my stuff, Sometimes slow but it all comes.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014