Can't get better than this!!

Member Summary

video games (3.86kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Went to Best Buy for price match I got Battlefield 3 Premium for $10 and MW3

doangary (Oct. 23, 2012 @ 10:35a) |

Whay dont use a comparer engine like this GocdkeysIt has better prices for more stores

luisabrines (Jan. 18, 2013 @ 4:28a) |

That is some serious necromancy.

ziolo (Jan. 18, 2013 @ 5:53a) |

Diablo 3 for $10? Either a joke or a price mistake.

Out of stock for shipping, not available for store pickup.

But "sold in stores", so this looks like a major YMMV.

NOT a price mistake! They are clearing our all PC games. I went to Toys R US. They still had some games like AssCreed Revalations, Rage, Batman Arkham City and a bunch of WOW expansions, all for $10. I wanted to get Skyrim and Diablo 3. I went to Best Buy and had them price match those two. Now I am a proud owner of $10 Diablo 3 and Skyrim.

You have to buy Pokemon Black to get that price. Read the fine print

Maybe that requirment is for online purchases only. I was in the store. You don't have to buy anything to get the sale price. Each game had a $10 red clearance sticker on it.

funnyusa said:   You have to buy Pokemon Black to get that price. Read the fine print

Really? So if I get pokemon black is there a limit how many 10 dollar games I buy?

Personally I think pokemon is for the birds but maybe my son will like it

funnyusa said:   You have to buy Pokemon Black to get that price. Read the fine print

It looks like the ad online is saying that buying Pokemon Black gets you 70% more off any game $20 or under. The original prices aren't $20 or under - the $9.99 sale is, which doesn't seem to be related to the Pokemon thing. That special offer is listed on every game in that price range, sale price or not. On the few items that are listed in stock online, when I add Pokemon Black 2 to the cart, it shows as an ADDITIONAL discount (and is displaying in cart) of 70% to the one highest priced applicable game. SWOTOR shows up as $2.99 that way.

david5182 said:   ... I wanted to get Skyrim and Diablo 3. I went to Best Buy and had them price match those two. Now I am a proud owner of $10 Diablo 3 and Skyrim.

Really? I'm surprised that worked. What did you have to do?

OK it worked. I got bestbuy to price match 15 min ago

Nice....Skyrim and Diablo 3 $10 each.

david5182 said:   NOT a price mistake! They are clearing our all PC games. I went to Toys R US. They still had some games like AssCreed Revalations, Rage, Batman Arkham City and a bunch of WOW expansions, all for $10. I wanted to get Skyrim and Diablo 3. I went to Best Buy and had them price match those two. Now I am a proud owner of $10 Diablo 3 and Skyrim.

Let's see if WalMart and Target will match them.

Gimmeit said:   david5182 said:   ... I wanted to get Skyrim and Diablo 3. I went to Best Buy and had them price match those two. Now I am a proud owner of $10 Diablo 3 and Skyrim.

I was the first in store and they did not know about Toys R Us's clearance, otherwise they would probably have not done it. The guy was very surprised at Toys R Us's price but price matched for me anyway.

david5182 said:   Gimmeit said:   david5182 said:   ... I wanted to get Skyrim and Diablo 3. I went to Best Buy and had them price match those two. Now I am a proud owner of $10 Diablo 3 and Skyrim.

I was the first in store and they did not know about Toys R Us's clearance, otherwise they would probably have not done it. The guy was very surprised at Toys R Us's price but price matched for me anyway.

OK, how did you show the price? Did you bring a print-out of the online page?

david5182 said:   Gimmeit said:   david5182 said:   ... I wanted to get Skyrim and Diablo 3. I went to Best Buy and had them price match those two. Now I am a proud owner of $10 Diablo 3 and Skyrim.

They went to the Toys R Us's website located the games, saw the price and voila ...

Thanks for this. My local Toys R Us doesn't carry PC games. I was able to price match at Wal-Mart with a print out of the online price ad. The manager had to override the price and she told the employee they are not going to price match any more of these because there isn't a local ad for this. Picked up Diablo 3 and Starcraft 2.

Newkem8 said:   Thanks for this. My local Toys R Us doesn't carry PC games. I was able to price match at Wal-Mart with a print out of the online price ad. The manager had to override the price and she told the employee they are not going to price match any more of these because there isn't a local ad for this. Picked up Diablo 3 and Starcraft 2.

if you go to the TRU web page there is a link at the bottom with a "local ad" link that shows the deal on the last page. But it states you get the 70% off with purchase of Pokemon.

Got shot down on the first BB. I went to the game department CR, and he didn't believed the price and tried every lie and method he could think of, to invalidate the store, price, and inventory. I went to Target, and they want a physical ad. Then I went to the second BB and did the price match through the cashier whom didn't have a lot of time to waste, the purchase went through and much faster. Lesson learned, next time I will only use a CR when I wanted to search for something, and not for anything else. Thanks OP! and BB matching suggestion! Never the less, sorry to see Toys R Us letting go PC game market. Many games are still run better on PC than any consoles.

This was posted on other sites days ago, so you're going to have extreme YMMV finding any on the ones that you're likely to want (most popular, newest) at this point. Always possible though.

I went today to Toys R Us in Greenville, NC and the pc games were ringing up full price.

went to wallys and csm denied the pm saying its online only price even though printout says its in store. Wasted 30min while they were trying to call TRU to verify the price and ended up just walking out. Went to BB and the cashier dude was like wow that's good price and PM'd on the spot and walked out with Diablo iii for $9.98+tax.

Same with me, wally-world BS and instant price match gratification at BB

Got price match at Best Buy. The guy at CS told me he did it earlier in the day and told the cashier to do the price match. Even knew I was going to get Diablo III and Skyrim. Should have went for Arkham city, but cannot be greedy!

:]

Thanks, OP. I went to BB for Diablo 3 PM, and the sales asked me for the price and didn't believe in me. Then he talked to his manager and the manager went to TRU web and saw the ads. Initially he gave me excuses that it is in store only and claiming that it could be a price mistake. The offer he could give me is the price between BB store price and TRU ads price. I was not happy and wanted to walk away. Then he talked to his sales and ring 9.98 for me. I was glad that he did it for me; otherwise, I will go to another BB to try my luck.

Price matched at WalMart for 3 Diablo 3 and a Sims game for the kiddos. They just called the local TRU to verify it was their instore price and something they would generally stock.

gummydmilo said:   Batman Asylum and City GOTY available at Amazon for $10

THANKS! I got this deal at Amazon and downloaded this morning for under $10.00!

Now to BB to see if I can get them to price match TRU on Starcraft II for $10 and Mass Effect 3!!

Thanks, OP! In for one Diablo 3 PM at BB. Cashier had already rung up several other PMs today.

will WalMart or target price match best buy receipt?

none of the best buys in my area will price match so depressed!

BB PM still going... Century III, Pittsburgh, PA area. Snagged D3.

got the starcraft two, for ten, from BB. Hey shadowlurker, did you read 3rd sentence of my earlier post? At least, they didn't offered to meet you half way, which should be $35, for D3?

BestBuy told me to shove it, citing an explicit order to not honor it (as it is apparently "clearance") and the fact that "none of the NY TRU shops have it in stock anyway." Those bastards!..

scored Diablo 3, Starcraft 2 and The sims 3 for 30$ at WalMart, it was a pain, but i got it!!!

Congratz... but how did you do it? I was asked by 2 Walmarts to provide the physical ad from TRU with Diablo 3 on it.

striked out at WalMart and Best buy since TRU is all sold out in indy

Anyone have any luck in dallas area?

All the Exton, PA one had left was a large pile of Batman: AC, Star Wars: TOR and some WoW expansions.

Skipping 11 Messages...
That is some serious necromancy.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014