• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
LINK

now these have a FURejector - if you've ever used one, it is actually a good improvement

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

furminator
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Just to piss you off, because you actually care.

Just bought 3.

af21187 (Oct. 11, 2012 @ 10:17a) |

It was your bragging that was childish. Nobody cares why you ordered. That's the point.

peepsiemom (Oct. 11, 2012 @ 12:10p) |

Received mine. Great and exactly as advertisted. Not a knock-off. Amazing price when you order a few.

peepsiemom (Oct. 11, 2012 @ 12:13p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Awesome deal. Thanks op!

Ordered some to donate to our local shelter...but I bet it will be cancelled

hospoman said:   Ordered some to donate to our local shelter...but I bet it will be cancelled

some from the other forum have gotten theirs already, so let's hope they have a bunch left available to ship

Thanks OP. Just gave it a chance of getting one and ordered one up.

Ironic, because I just made a Amazon order of a black Kong dog toy from the same seller, and after a week of being shipped the incorrect item and going back & forth with their customer service, I'm finally getting the correct item shipped to me. (Hopefully)

hospoman said:   Ordered some to donate to our local shelter...but I bet it will be cancelled

You are such a good guy!

Seems like a price error but I ordered 2 any way. Hoping to get these.

One problem I've had; the teeth are so brittle, you can wind up breaking some off just by the comb hitting anything harder than fur (like the table or the floor ). Replacement blades are either tough to find or very expensive.

In for 2 with fingers crossed (but not hopeful)...

Anyone have any idea what size this is?

all of them have been on sale recently including the large one for $12

in for 1

love this. my cat doesn't, though.

zelman said:   love this. my cat doesn't, though. Funny, my cat actually loves it

Obvious price error.

funguy2201 said:   Anyone have any idea what size this is?

It's middle size.
Sam as they called it for large cat.

Hmm,
It's $4.59 now.
May be not price mistake.

Just got an email:

Your Amazon.com order of 2x "FURminator deShedding Tool..." has shipped!

Ordered 2, shipped this morning.

In for 2. Thanks OP!

In for 1, even if the price did go up by a $1.95

How come I don't see this particular model on the Furminator website? Is it an old model? If it is, is there any differences besides the handle? In any event, ordered one just now and price is back down to $3.00 plus $4.95 for shipping.

I made an order for 9 (gifts and shelter donation) and it got cancelled. Odd since it looks like they are still in stock from same seller today.

Update: Did chat with Amazon wondering why it got cancelled and they said to contact seller as it may be inventory issue. I did and they told me it got cancelled in error and to place order again, and call if I have any issues. So looks like deal is still alive.

And you're telling us, WHY?

$5.05 and $4.95 shipping now Total $10

I wonder if it's a discontinued item? I might call Furminator and ask, once I have the item in-hand. I'd be curious to know the story here.

peepsiemom said:   hospoman said:   Ordered some to donate to our local shelter...but I bet it will be cancelled

And you're telling us, WHY?

Just to piss you off, because you actually care.

Just bought 3.

It was your bragging that was childish. Nobody cares why you ordered. That's the point.

Received mine. Great and exactly as advertisted. Not a knock-off. Amazing price when you order a few.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014