• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Starbucks VIA Ready Brew Coffee Italian Roast 18pk - $7.10 ($0.39/each) + FS with Prime


Go to the 5 new from $7.10 tab

http://www.amazon.com/Starbucks-Coffee-Italian-3-Count-Packets/d...

parquedematthew op

Member Summary

coffee
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks just ordered 2 almost out of the 50 pack I got last time

Thanks OP. In 4 1.

Good price, but as with most coffee clearanced through Amazon Warehouse, this stuff is almost out-of-date. The two listings I see expire Dec. 1, 2012 and Dec. 19, 2012. I've had Via that was on the cusp of its expiration, and was underwhelmed, compared to what I know it tastes like freshly packaged. Personally, if I'm going to drink Via at all (I pretty much relegate this stuff to backpacking trips) I'd rather pay more for the fresh stuff. But naturally it's a matter of individual choice and finickiness, and this is certainly a good price!

Zenoicus said:   Good price, but as with most coffee clearanced through Amazon Warehouse, this stuff is almost out-of-date. The two listings I see expire Dec. 1, 2012 and Dec. 19, 2012. I've had Via that was on the cusp of its expiration, and was underwhelmed, compared to what I know it tastes like freshly packaged. Personally, if I'm going to drink Via at all (I pretty much relegate this stuff to backpacking trips) I'd rather pay more for the fresh stuff. But naturally it's a matter of individual choice and finickiness, and this is certainly a good price!


"most coffee clearanced through Amazon Warehouse, this stuff is almost out-of-date."

can't you just freeze it ? and pull it out the night before you go on your backpacking trips.

Butcherboy said:   Zenoicus said:   Good price, but as with most coffee clearanced through Amazon Warehouse, this stuff is almost out-of-date. The two listings I see expire Dec. 1, 2012 and Dec. 19, 2012. I've had Via that was on the cusp of its expiration, and was underwhelmed, compared to what I know it tastes like freshly packaged. Personally, if I'm going to drink Via at all (I pretty much relegate this stuff to backpacking trips) I'd rather pay more for the fresh stuff. But naturally it's a matter of individual choice and finickiness, and this is certainly a good price!"most coffee clearanced through Amazon Warehouse, this stuff is almost out-of-date."

can't you just freeze it ? and pull it out the night before you go on your backpacking trips.
Freezing would surely be a good idea for someone like me, who uses these Via packets only sporadically. But I'd feel even better freezing very fresh batches. That's actually a pretty good price for the super fresh stuff shipped direct from Starbucks @ .58/serving, except for the fact that you have to buy a 50 pack.

Min shipping directly from StarbucksStore is $4.95

archena said:   Min shipping directly from StarbucksStore is $4.9550 packs bought through Starbucks' Amazon listing--Columbia, Italian, Italian Decaf--are $28.95 with free shipping.

Zenoicus said:   archena said:   Min shipping directly from StarbucksStore is $4.9550 packs bought through Starbucks' Amazon listing--Columbia, Italian, Italian Decaf--are $28.95 with free shipping.

That would still make this a better deal you could order 3 packs for $21.30.

They do have the 50 pack for $19 every now and then too



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014