• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Sears ran a deal on this same 56 piece Gearwrench ratcheting screwdriver set about a month ago. Comes with 2 ratcheting handles and various bits and extensions. A nice set with a lifetime warranty. Linky http://www.sears.com/gearwrench-56-pc-ratcheting-screwdriver-set... $17.49 with free in store pickup. Don't forget FatWallet CashBack.

Member Summary

Gearwrench 56 pc. ratcheting screwdriver set
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great set of tools

Nice find, OP.

Thanks OP. Have 1 ready for pickup.

I'm SURE I need this!

Knowing that GearWrench tools are quality pieces, I bought one set without reading the product description in detail.

Just opened mine and was pleasantly surprised to find out that this set includes a flexible shaft as well!

BTW, it looks like Sears has a number of other GearWrench items at 50% off.

I got a set that was 100 plus pcs several years ago, that they don,t even make
anymore...I am always using that set, seems like the first thing I grab when I
need to work on anything..

Got this one for backup, I had over $5 in reward points so I couldn`t pass it up..

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014