• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Link

Pre-order for Dec. 4 release.

Select 2-day shipping for release date delivery.

*Edited: Now shipping and price drop to $27.96

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

The Dark Knight Trilogy (16.40kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Disc 1: Batman Begins Feature Film
Disc 2: The Dark Knight Feature Film
Disc 3: The Dark Knight Special Features
Disc 4: The Dark Knight Rises Feature Film
Disc 5: The Dark Knight Rises Special Features

PLUS you get a 64 Page excerpted (i.e. shortened) version of the wonderful book: "The Art and Making of The Dark Knight Trilogy"

Save an additional $5 and still qualify for FSSS with $5 off $25 promo!
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

This is a great deal but FYI, there are plans to release and "Ultimate Collectors Edition" in 2013. I'm guessing that version will have more extras and such.

http://screencrush.com/the-dark-knight-trilogy-blu-ray/

Yeah, I'm not too interested in the bonus stuff. I still have a Neo bust hidden in my closet from the Ultimate Matrix Collection. This time around, I'd just like to enjoy the flicks at a GREAT price.

At any rate, you can always cancel the pre-order if a better/different deal comes along.

116sloppyjoe116 said:   Yeah, I'm not too interested in the bonus stuff. I still have a Neo bust hidden in my closet from the Ultimate Matrix Collection. This time around, I'd just like to enjoy the flicks at a GREAT price.

At any rate, you can always cancel the pre-order if a better/different deal comes along.

I thought the bonus stuff in the Matrix trilogy was the 2nd and 3rd movie...

edick said:   116sloppyjoe116 said:   Yeah, I'm not too interested in the bonus stuff. I still have a Neo bust hidden in my closet from the Ultimate Matrix Collection. This time around, I'd just like to enjoy the flicks at a GREAT price.

I thought the bonus stuff in the Matrix trilogy was the 2nd and 3rd movie...
For me, that inclusion detracted from its overall value.

116sloppyjoe116 said:   Yeah, I'm not too interested in the bonus stuff. I still have a Neo bust hidden in my closet from the Ultimate Matrix Collection. This time around, I'd just like to enjoy the flicks at a GREAT price.

Keep in mind that because of the way Nolan works, it's very unlikely there will be any bonus deleted scenes or anything on the big box set. He just doesn't film them because he's in control of the process from start to finish. There may be documentaries or promotional materials, but the movies themselves probably won't differ that much.

The Dark Night movie itself is $24.99...WTH??

spacejamz said:   The Dark Night movie itself is $24.99...WTH??

Likely because this $29.96 price is A.mazon matching Walmart's price.

great price and find op. in for 2.

Should be arriving today!! Plus, price drop to $27.96. Watch your accounts as this should be adjusted eventually. Otherwise, you can request it be adjusted manually.

Amazon said: Amazon Pre-order Price Guarantee If you pre-ordered this item at a higher price, we'll be automatically refunding the difference to you under our Pre-order Price Guarantee. You'll receive an e-mail confirming your refund in the next 1-2 days. Offer valid only on items shipped and sold by Amazon.com.

I requested a price adjustment from Amazon and was denied. Just curious why you think they would do it automatically? Thanks.

same price in store at Costco BTW...

funguy2201 said:   I requested a price adjustment from Amazon and was denied. Just curious why you think they would do it automatically? Thanks.

I just received my automatic refund E-mail from Amazon (picture attached for proof). I was also pleasantly surprised to receive the trilogy set on Monday (1 day early). Too bad it's not for me and it has to wait in the closet for the next 3 weeks.

Jump on the $5 off $25 promo and it's only $22.96 and still qualifies for FSSS.

Perhaps if I didn't buy the first two on Blu-ray already... Is it too late to gift them? Opened?

Glad I canceled my preorder from October and waited. Got the $5 off $25 Facebook coupon and used that on the new low price to get it slightly under $23.00

Hoogineer said:   Jump on the $5 off $25 promo and it's only $22.96 and still qualifies for FSSS.

Perhaps if I didn't buy the first two on Blu-ray already... Is it too late to gift them? Opened?
Haha, I'm wondering the same thing. I want to get rid of the first two that came with the Nolan collection and pick this up instead.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014