• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Save $30 per month!

Get an annual subscription to every Adobe® Creative Suite® 6 desktop application, plus online services* and other new apps, for less than the cost of Adobe Photoshop® CS6 alone. Make an impression with awesome portfolios, projects, or engaging curriculum. For a limited time, you can have it all with an Adobe Creative Cloud™ Student and Teacher Edition membership at just US$19.99 per month.† Hurry, offer ends November 4, 2012.

Link

Member Summary

Adobe Creative Cloud Student and Teacher Edition
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I clicked on it and it came up with it being in Education - Austria and a few other countries (not the United States) are listed., I clicked on "More Stores" and clicked on "Go", selected "Education Store" and clicked "Go" again. On the upper right corner $19.99 is displayed and I clicked on the "Join" button, and it took me here:

https://creative.adobe.com/join/edu

Thanks,

Paul

$20 per month? lol

Subscription? it's a scam

Why do you think this is a scam (it appears to be legit from Adobe)?

The offer now ends on November 30. I saw that deadline for Australians before it showed up for the US. At that time, another Australian page showed the student/teacher deal ending June, 2013. Adobe has always accepted anyone taking at least one 1 credit course at an accredited college (community or otherwise) as a student.

The end date for this price is still listed as today, November 30, except when you click on "See terms" under the student offer at http://www.adobe.com/products/discount-software-coupons.edu.html?PID=5565789 , the small one under the top offer. That takes you to Terms and Conditions, where the end date is listed as December 3. Three days is three days and leaves room for extending it till the end of the year.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014