• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

WOOL PLEATED AND CUFFED DRESS PANTS
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
People who are stylish and not big and fat!

rcglfr (Oct. 11, 2012 @ 7:02a) |

Pleated pants are better if you will be doing Kung Fu or dancing or just want to look stylish.

Flat pants are OK if you w... (more)

FreddyJoe (Oct. 11, 2012 @ 7:01p) |

Who thinks pleats are stylish? Those over 40?

Certainly nobody in my office under the age of 35 thinks so.

NeuroSynapsis (Oct. 11, 2012 @ 8:18p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

do these need dry cleaning?

ulall said:   do these need dry cleaning?

Yes, the care label inside says dry clean only.

These are the Kirkland brand wool dress pants sold by Costco for $49.99; they've been making the rounds at various deal sites like this one for right around the same price as this Shnoop deal. Bought some from different deals/sites, same exact pants. Nice deal.

jeans
Disclaimer
Dry clean?
It's not convenient I think.
Jeans is my first choice.

errrr what da??!!!

Roger2882 said:   Dry clean?
It's not convenient I think.
Jeans is my first choice.

Bought two on the last deal. These are Kirkland brand wool slacks. They come brand new with tags.

Anyone has any other discount code? Fatshnoop1 doesn't seem to work for me probably because I have used it before?

I'm surprised no one has made the obligatory pleated vs non-pleated comment.

ach1199 said:   I'm surprised no one has made the obligatory pleated vs non-pleated comment.

Pleated pants still exist?

I bought two pair from a previous deal. I am very satisfied with them. They are well made and fit comfortably. The wool is very light weight and is perfect for year-round use in Houston.

The gingham "color" is a very subtle pattern of small interwoven gray and black squares. This gives an overall appearance of a dark gray color.

mmoledina said:   Anyone has any other discount code? Fatshnoop1 doesn't seem to work for me probably because I have used it before?

woolpants1 should also work

Wow, only large sizes. Got two from the previous deal and four showed up (eventually). Exchanged them at Costco because they were the wrong size!

last time, they canceled my order. But this time, they don't have my size

ah i wish they were non pleated...will let grandpa know of the deal though

new deal, same pleats.

If you don't like pleats, you are under 24 years of age.

True story?

I am in my 30's and prefer flat, but there is nothing wrong with pleats in a business setting.

coolbreeze said:   Wow, only large sizes.

Makes sense, as pleats generally only look correct on a more husky build. A thin frame with pleats just doesn't work...
http://www.dresscodecustom.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Pleats...

no pleats

coolbreeze said:   If you don't like pleats, you are under 40 years of age.

True story?

FTFY

I was about to change it to "30", but I'll be 30 soon and I still can't imagine wearing pleats.

ach1199 said:   I'm surprised no one has made the obligatory pleated vs non-pleated comment.

Just saw this and wants to ask ..... who wears pleated

Jibran said:   ach1199 said:   I'm surprised no one has made the obligatory pleated vs non-pleated comment.

Yes, I am over 50 and love pleated. But when I was 20 and flat fronted, I still liked pleated.

Neither discount code worked for me. Guess I'll wait for the next deal on these slacks.

Jibran said:   ach1199 said:   I'm surprised no one has made the obligatory pleated vs non-pleated comment.

People who are stylish and not big and fat!

Pleated pants are better if you will be doing Kung Fu or dancing or just want to look stylish.

Flat pants are OK if you will just be sitting behind a desk, where style does not matter.

Also, pleated pants are normally cuffed.

FreddyJoe said:   Pleated pants are better if you will be doing Kung Fu or dancing or just want to look stylish.

Flat pants are OK if you will just be sitting behind a desk, where style does not matter.

Also, pleated pants are normally cuffed.

Who thinks pleats are stylish? Those over 40?

Certainly nobody in my office under the age of 35 thinks so.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014