• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
***** Price In Cart *****

The Springfield Armory XD-9 - 4 inch is the best bang for the buck
Of any gun that I know of. ( I also own one )

9mm 4 inch
http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/springfield-armory-xd-9...

9mm 3 inch
http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/xd-essentials-package-9...

40 S&W
http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/springfield-armory-xd-4...

Member Summary

Springfield Armory XD-9
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The .40S&W link takes you to Springfield Armory XD9 Essentials Package 9MM 3'' BLACK XD9801HC.

chino49 said:   The .40S&W link takes you to Springfield Armory XD9 Essentials Package 9MM 3'' BLACK XD9801HC.

Thanks, Link Fixed.

This is a very good deal.

Price is showing at 399.99$ for me ----I own the 3'' sub compact and would be interested in the 4'' at 359.99+shipping

babalooie21204 said:   Price is showing at 399.99$ for me ----I own the 3'' sub compact and would be interested in the 4'' at 359.99+shipping

It works for me

As in my first post

***** Price In Cart *****

I want that XD-9 4 inch. Oh... California.

babalooie21204 said:   Price is showing at 399.99$ for me ----I own the 3'' sub compact and would be interested in the 4'' at 359.99+shipping

Add it to cart and it takes off 10%

Butcherboy said:   The Springfield Armory XD-9 - 4 inch is the best bang for the buck

I have fired the XD-S .45 and liked it but found the grip too small, and I even have small hands.

Any comparison thoughts?

cheapsteve said:   Butcherboy said:   The Springfield Armory XD-9 - 4 inch is the best bang for the buck

I have fired the XD-S .45 and liked it but found the grip too small, and I even have small hands.

Any comparison thoughts?

Is the XD-S .45 a single stack ?

The XD-9 fits my hand like a glove.

I also have small hands.

Butcherboy said:   cheapsteve said:   Butcherboy said:   The Springfield Armory XD-9 - 4 inch is the best bang for the buck

Any comparison thoughts?

Is the XD-S .45 a single stack ?

The XD-9 fits my hand like a glove.

I also have small hands.

Thanks.

Yes, the XD-S .45 is a single stack (5+1). The grip was so short that my pinky didn't rest on anything, which caused me to shoot downward as I squeezed. If I really concentrated I could get around this, but instinctively I need something that supports the pinky (I was told they sell an extended magazine for those that felt this way).

EDIT: I also realize I should've been more clear when I said it was small. Grip size around was nice, but length was too short.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.