• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
So bummed, found the only white one in my area, bought it, even used a 10% off coupon I got off eBay, added 4 year extended protection .... then, the Lowe's local store called me to tell me they could not fulfill the order because the one they had was heavily damaged (dropped) and since it was a clearanced item, they could not re-order or substitute with a non-clearanced item.

Bummer of a morning!

I am so happy. I was able to find the black one for 996, with the 10% discount, free delivery, and the 2-year EPP warranty for >1000 items for $69. Then I put it on my Barclay NFL card and got the $400 bonus. My grand total for this $1899 fridge was $635. Now THAT'S a Hot Deal

avash said:   So bummed, found the only white one in my area, bought it, even used a 10% off coupon I got off eBay, added 4 year extended protection .... then, the Lowe's local store called me to tell me they could not fulfill the order because the one they had was heavily damaged (dropped) and since it was a clearanced item, they could not re-order or substitute with a non-clearanced item.

Bummer of a morning!

Wow, that is a bummer I know that our store had a similar one, clearanced for $300 more though, with the in-door water/ice, if I were you I would see if your store had that as well and try to work out a deal! GOOD LUCK!!

Received my white one yesterday from chino hills, CA
Perfect for my new house
Thanks a million

Bought one too. Renton WA.
Thanks!!

10% coupon off eBay too as someone here suggested. Awesome!

delivered Fri Oct 26.

Quick look on-line and me thinks the deal may be dead now

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014