• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Link to the Deal

$99.99 - $35 Rebate = $64.99

Rebate has a limit of 2! Great deal for a raid, or two computers.

SATA III, extremely fast. Good reviews on Newegg - 5 Stars and an Editors Choice award.

Rebate ends tomorrow. FREE SHIP TODAY!

Performance
Max Sequential Read: Up to 555 MB/s
Max Sequential Write: Up to 510 MB/s
4KB Random Read: Up to 85,000 IOPS
4KB Random Write: Up to 73,000 IOPS

Member Summary

Kingston HyperX 120GB
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I have this one and LOVE it!

This exact drive was $59.99 last month at Newegg with free shipping and no rebate, sold out within few hours

namcongtu said:   This exact drive was $59.99 last month at Newegg with free shipping and no rebate, sold out within few hours

How does this help someone needing a new drive today?

spacejamz said:   namcongtu said:   This exact drive was $59.99 last month at Newegg with free shipping and no rebate, sold out within few hours

How does this help someone needing a new drive today?

Then this (Amazon.com) and this (Buy.com) Samsung 830 Series are clearly a better choice

namcongtu said:   This exact drive was $59.99 last month at Newegg with free shipping and no rebate, sold out within few hours
It is good to know the lowest price. At least for me, it is a paremeter in my decision process.
Back to SSD, I had the same exact one with same price from Buy.com. I am happy with it. I also mange to update it's firmware (you can find it in kingston's site.)

Samsung 830 is a better choice compared to this one, if you want to spent ~$15 more.

Samsung 830 Pros:
-Reliability
-7mm thickness
Cons:
-High price

Amazon raised it to $89.99 so buy it at Buy.com for $79.99 - 5% discover cb no tax no risky rebate

It's a great drive but I would like to grab a good deal on the 240GB model. 120GB is good but I already own two and they are too small for my liking. It is good for C: though, gaming drive not so much. I want to swap out a 240GB with my D: drive and then put the 120 into an old laptop.

Hopefully we will see some deals. $65 x 2 would be $130 that isn't real bad. Especially for this high quality of a drive.

Im assuming they reject rebates if you already have two in from another promo?

Can't imagine what black Friday pricing will be like for these ssd drives that have been getting so affordable

I pulled the trigger.

7% FatWallet Cash Back.
Paid with BofA AMEX card which has registration for electronics category (though I think Discover has something similar).

So should be $100 - $7 - $5 - $35 = $53 + Tiger direct is not charging sales tax in CA - so another 7-8% price differential compared to anything that I can buy from Amazon/Newegg.

Have a Bofa AMEX too, but I didn't get the the targeted offer.

Canada is still selling it $98.99. WTH! Good buy with all the good ratings...

Thanks for reminding us PrincipalMember. Yes, Discover does offer 5% CashBack for TigerDirect. However in my experience, trying to stack the Discover CashBack and FatWallet CashBack doesn't always work. You have to click through a link off both sites. If you are lucky or can control the link so that both links point to the same window (so that it is in one browser session) it can stack. In my experience, sometimes it stacks. The good news is one of them always one works.

rgascon said:   Thanks for reminding us PrincipalMember. Yes, Discover does offer 5% CashBack for TigerDirect. However in my experience, trying to stack the Discover CashBack and FatWallet CashBack doesn't always work. You have to click through a link off both sites. If you are lucky or can control the link so that both links point to the same window (so that it is in one browser session) it can stack. In my experience, sometimes it stacks. The good news is one of them always one works.

I believe the discover 5% is different. It is for online shopping and you are not going through their shopping links. This is like their regular rewards category - so should be no problems.

expired said:   Have a Bofa AMEX too, but I didn't get the the targeted offer.

I don't always get this targeted offer. But you can go to easyrewards.bankofamerica.com and enter your card information. Do a skip on the offer number. I have done this a few times and it has always worked. Shhh.... keep it quiet before they shut it down.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014