Shoei Qwest Motorcycle Helmet $274 F/S

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
MotorcycleGear (formerly NewEnough) has the 2010 Shoei Qwest
(Touring class helmet) on closeout for $274 ($470 MSR) with Free Ship! An "oldie but a goodie", as it were. Link.

Multiple color options available. Next lowest price on pricegrabber is $315 for a solid color.

Reviews can be found here and here.

Member Summary

helmet
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thumbs up for a motorcycle deal !

Shoei Qwest
graphics are normally $443 (which is 10% off MSRP). Great deal

I have this same helmet but paid $300 for a solid color about a year ago. It's got stellar safety reviews which is the primary reason I bought it. Want the best protection for my melon! This is a very good price on a stellar helmet.

Says 395 now. Nice looking helmet.\

Edit: My bad, that's the Conquest, the one from the picture in the quick edit. The Qwest
is the good deal.

Love motorcycle deals!!! vroom!

Do people think I could wear this helmet like an accessory as if it were a beret, let's say. Would it freak people out at the supermarket or bank?

bigcat007 said:    Would it freak people out at the supermarket or bank?

Maybe if you carry a dented can of beans with the label torn off and a black straw sticking outta the top! LOL
kidding.

This is a really good helmet too if you want a solid color, DOT SNELL Light and pretty quiet

Click here

Any good deals on a soapbox derby racer to go along with this? I'm thinking of getting into nonmotorsports.

I got exactly the same one beginning this year, Shoei Qwest
Neuron, paid over $400. This is the best helmet I have ever worn, very good noise cancellation and other stuff, plus the graphics looks really cool too.

It's back up again, now until Oct 24!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.