• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
$15 off $50 Home & Garden Purchase @ Home Depot

First thread here, but I thought I would tell everyone about this.

If you go to the link below..
http://www.homedepot.com/oct15
And enter a email that hasn't been used before, you will instantly receive a coupon!

Terms-
This offer is valid 10/3/2012 through 10/22/2012. This offer is valid and redeemable for a $15 discount on a single receipt in-store Lawn or Garden Center purchase of $50 or more at all U.S. The Home Depot® stores. LIMIT one coupon per customer. Limited to max $15 discount per transaction. Present to cashier at time of purchase to receive your discount. This offer cannot be combined with any other discount, offer, promotion or special incentive program and is not valid on: (a) the purchase of The Home Depot Gift Cards or Certificates or (b) prior purchases. Do not send with/as payment on any Home Depot credit account. Void if sold, copied or transferred and where prohibited. See store for further details. ©2012, Homer TLC Inc. all rights reserved.

thekooldude215 OP over @ sd

Home Depot
See Home Depot promo codes that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

home & Garden
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
This will not work. Home Depot receipt after using the $15 off $50 coupon shows a maximum refund for each item -30%. I h... (more)

ziolo (Oct. 21, 2012 @ 6:17p) |

I said return WITHOUT receipt. And it worked fine I just did it today. $50 credit for spending $35

mailfroggy (Oct. 22, 2012 @ 12:49a) |

Signing up for the Garden Club now only gets you a $5 off $50 purchase.

Technut (Dec. 21, 2012 @ 9:33a) |

Terms-
This offer is valid 10/3/2012 through 10/22/2012. This offer is valid and redeemable for a $15 discount on a single receipt in-store Lawn or Garden Center purchase of $50 or more at all U.S. The Home Depot® stores. LIMIT one coupon per customer. Limited to max $15 discount per transaction. Present to cashier at time of purchase to receive your discount. This offer cannot be combined with any other discount, offer, promotion or special incentive program and is not valid on: (a) the purchase of The Home Depot Gift Cards or Certificates or (b) prior purchases. Do not send with/as payment on any Home Depot credit account. Void if sold, copied or transferred and where prohibited. See store for further details. ©2012, Homer TLC Inc. all rights reserved.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

a bit too late for any home and garden purchase at this time, probably can still use this on something - thanks!

Amen, l agree, l did the shopping last month and spend $200.00 on plants and dirt to add to my new garden.

Any chance this coupon can be used for regular purchases? Has anyone tried it?

hungngo83 said:   Any chance this coupon can be used for regular purchases? Has anyone tried it?

Any Home & Garden purchase will work.

will work very nice with the $15 paypal credit sitting in my account. essentially $50 worth of garden stuff (which by the way includes insecticides, hoses, sometimes certain trash bags, etc) for $20 after paypal deal and this coupon.

"This offer is valid and redeemable for a $15 discount on a single receipt in-store Lawn or Garden Center"

Are you sure we can purchase "Home" stuff too?

Coupon specifies a "Lawn or Garden Center" purchase. Thanks OP!

Just can't bring myself to spend money at a store that won't stay neutral in the traditional/non-traditional marriage argument.

this is the time to plant trees! Great deal op!

also thinking about pine straw, mulch, pavers, round up, insect killer aka amdro, garden shovels and tools for next year. Typically Home Depot and Lowes rearrange the store to stock up Christmas items. You may even find lawnmower parts on clearance. good luck on the tree selection if they are leftovers.

In for one. Thanks OP!

FYI a few months ago I had a lawn/garden coupon and tried to buy fencing and pavers with it and got rejected; they are considered to be building supplies. But fertilizers and insecticides should work.

fairburn1 said:   also thinking about pine straw, mulch, pavers, round up, insect killer aka amdro, garden shovels and tools for next year. Typically Home Depot and Lowes rearrange the store to stock up Christmas items. You may even find lawnmower parts on clearance. good luck on the tree selection if they are leftovers.

Off Topic :

A month back or so I bought few indoor plants from Lowes but unfortunately all of them r dying. I am trying hard to maintain them, but nothing comes to my rescue. Not sure how some people do it with ease. I planted them in Miracle grow potting mix and used to water 2-3 times per week. Looked like they might be rooting, now decreased to once per week/10 days, but still the same. Is there some special technique that some of u follow to maintain. Hope someone shares with me.

This coupon looks good to me, but with my struggle, not sure if it would be wise to purchase any plants at all or not! But thanks to OP.

MysteriousGirl said:   fairburn1 said:   also thinking about pine straw, mulch, pavers, round up, insect killer aka amdro, garden shovels and tools for next year. Typically Home Depot and Lowes rearrange the store to stock up Christmas items. You may even find lawnmower parts on clearance. good luck on the tree selection if they are leftovers.

Off Topic :

A month back or so I bought few indoor plants from Lowes but unfortunately all of them r dying. I am trying hard to maintain them, but nothing comes to my rescue. Not sure how some people do it with ease. I planted them in Miracle grow potting mix and used to water 2-3 times per week. Looked like they might be rooting, now decreased to once per week/10 days, but still the same. Is there some special technique that some of u follow to maintain. Hope someone shares with me.

This coupon looks good to me, but with my struggle, not sure if it would be wise to purchase any plants at all or not! But thanks to OP.

Not sure if I can help you grow plants, but I do know that you can just take back the dead plants with your receipt (or even without) to Home Depot, and get a refund.

Worked for me....and just in time to do some planting at my son's new house. Thanks OP!

FYI, I have used a "Home & Garden" coupon successfully to purchase pavers, but I also had insect repellent in the same transaction - so maybe it was that or maybe it depends on the store/clerk.

rjbastien said:   FYI a few months ago I had a lawn/garden coupon and tried to buy fencing and pavers with it and got rejected; they are considered to be building supplies. But fertilizers and insecticides should work.

In! thanks OP!

Thanks ButcherBoy! Got one. Now let's see what I need, already scored the half off on Lowes Scott's easy seed. Maybe some fall fertilizer

Thanks BB!

Perfect - the Orbit lawn watering system I need to buy is $49.98. Thanks OP!

Better than the $10 off $50 coupon I just rec'd. Just signed up again with a different email. Thanks BB.

Nice deal. Green and thanks!

ucsdgaspasser said:   MysteriousGirl said:   fairburn1 said:   also thinking about pine straw, mulch, pavers, round up, insect killer aka amdro, garden shovels and tools for next year. Typically Home Depot and Lowes rearrange the store to stock up Christmas items. You may even find lawnmower parts on clearance. good luck on the tree selection if they are leftovers.

Off Topic :

Not sure if I can help you grow plants, but I do know that you can just take back the dead plants with your receipt (or even without) to Home Depot, and get a refund.

STILL OT. Lowes will take your plants back. They now ask for your phone# when you buy plants so that it's automatically in the system and you don't need to worry about receipts. YMMV taking them back without receipts.

Just keep in mind not all plants like to be watered at the same time and same amounts; it depends on the plant. Some need to be kept wet, others drench them then let them dry out for 2 weeks, etc. It also might have to do with the amount of sun and whether its direct or indirect light. So best bet is to google care info on the plants you have (which will be better than the info on the little tag stuck in the plant when you bought it).

edit/ And to add - the pot size can also make a difference. If you bought them in tiny pots then put them in much larger ones they won't be happy

Thanks!

Thanks OP! Got the coupon for my gardening-loving mom.

Thanks OP! Will go great with my discounted Home Depot gift card. Time to go improve my home...

this coupon will surley help to winterrise my home for the winter.

this coupon will surley help to buy garden materials for this fall.

THANKS

hotsauceking said:   FYI, I have used a "Home & Garden" coupon successfully to purchase pavers, but I also had insect repellent in the same transaction - so maybe it was that or maybe it depends on the store/clerk.

rjbastien said:   FYI a few months ago I had a lawn/garden coupon and tried to buy fencing and pavers with it and got rejected; they are considered to be building supplies. But fertilizers and insecticides should work.

I just got back with 52 pavers using the coupon. Would not work if under $50 even by a penny that's why I had to add a couple more pavers @ 98 cents each. Have them load them for you and save your energy for unloading @ home.

Think I can get a wheel barrow with this?

Used this coupon yesterday. For the record, it bought me a new rake, pruner special (large and small pruner combo), 4 bags of mulch, and two outdoor plants. Obviously home and garden type stuff, but the cashier just scanned the coupon without any level of review so I might try another coupon for items I would consider "home" rather than "garden". Good deal!

Thanks. Got 100' corrugated pipe for french drain. Wouldn't take the coupon in the system. I said well gee, it's right back there in this section and the manager did an override. This is probably just for mums, pansies and mulch and those type of outdoor products.

hiitsmescott said:   Just can't bring myself to spend money at a store that won't stay neutral in the traditional/non-traditional marriage argument.

You're funny, get a life, haha

Billygoats said:   hotsauceking said:   FYI, I have used a "Home & Garden" coupon successfully to purchase pavers, but I also had insect repellent in the same transaction - so maybe it was that or maybe it depends on the store/clerk.

I just got back with 52 pavers using the coupon. Would not work if under $50 even by a penny that's why I had to add a couple more pavers @ 98 cents each. Have them load them for you and save your energy for unloading @ home.

Nice! Which pavers did you get btw? I'm eventually gonna need to get some for my yard... ughh, this means I'd have to get or borrow a wheelbarrow too :T

Thanks, OP!
I used the coupon today, but only after a hassle because the register would not scan the bar code or accept the coupon code and a RUDE supervisor. The cashier was great, though! I emailed a comment via their website and got a reply that there was a system problem with the coupon codes and that users were being asked to reprint them. hmmm, I never got that message.

The haul:
3 bags of mulch
1 5 gal azalea
3 4 inch potted plants
4 six packs of plants
2 pairs of gardening gloves

I think the subtotal was $50.06.

i saved 60.00 with this now if i can only do the zombie game to save another 60.00

jplee3 said:   Billygoats said:   hotsauceking said:   FYI, I have used a "Home & Garden" coupon successfully to purchase pavers, but I also had insect repellent in the same transaction - so maybe it was that or maybe it depends on the store/clerk.

Nice! Which pavers did you get btw? I'm eventually gonna need to get some for my yard... ughh, this means I'd have to get or borrow a wheelbarrow too :T

The ones I got were 1 square foot size @ .98 each. There were two colors to choose from.

Skipping 6 Messages...
Signing up for the Garden Club now only gets you a $5 off $50 purchase.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014