• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Canon offers the factory-refurbished Canon PIXMA MG5320 Wireless Multifunction Inkjet Printer, model no. 5291B019, which also scans and copies, bundled with the X Mark I Slim Mouse in White, model no. 5565B002, for $49.99 with free shipping. That's $51 under the lowest total price I could find for these items in any condition elsewhere. The printer features a 9600x2400 maximum dpi, 12.5 ipm black / 9.3 ipm color, borderless prints up to 8.5x11", wireless printing from iOS or Android devices, 3" LCD, and more. The mouse connects via Bluetooth and also serves as a wireless keypad and 10-digit calculator. A 90-day Canon warranty applies.

Link to printer.....http://shop.usa.canon.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_1005...

Toss this monkey some bananas (green) if you like this deal. Please

Canon
See Canon coupons that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

PIXMA MG5320 (8.77kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

A decent price on the same printer I picked up at Fry's 3 months ago. It truly is a nice printer, with a large-ish LCD. I paid $69 (new) but Fry's does play pricing games with it (I've seen it on sale for $99 recently, but not as low as the $69) price.

Granted, if you're comfy with the warranty and the bonus mouse/calc, then it is a pretty feature-rich printer.

In for one. Thx OP

Cheap ink?

ScottMalinowski said:   Cheap ink?

Fairly cheap but not brother cheap. ~$2-3 each but imo last 1\2-2\3 as long as brother so about $5 equivalent vs $0.75 brother. Still on low end though

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014