• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000DZGN7Q/

http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox

Product Features
One-horsepower motor with a high speed of 2800 rpm
Stainless steel swivel impellers reduce jamming and a removable splash guard makes it easy to clean
Insulated stainless steel grinding components reduce noise
Fast-and-easy mount system includes all the necessary hardware for hassle-free installation
Rust free grinding components with a lifetime warranty against corrosion

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Waste King Legend Series Continuous-Feed Garbage Disposal
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Thanks OP. in 4 1.

gelatinouscube (Oct. 12, 2012 @ 1:01a) |

Awesome price, was about to buy the 1/2 HP for #10 bucks more

deeden (Oct. 12, 2012 @ 5:21a) |

Deal apparenly over. Price now $120. Great deal for those who got it at $88.

WoozyMoose (Oct. 12, 2012 @ 5:33a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thanks Butcherboy ... got 1 for my kitchen remodeling..

These are good units and the price is great. If you are ordering and have limited undersink space due to filters, hot water dispensers, slide out garbage cans etc, make sure you have enough room for it. If not you need to (as I did) get one that has much less insulation and is therefore a bit noisier.

I bought the 9980 Waste King two years ago & like it quite well. This waste King looks good too & for $88 seems like a steal. OP Green for you.

Was hoping I could find one that looks good. Whenever I have people over the first thing they do is look under my sink.

Is it worth the extra 30 bucks for the waste king 9980 from Costco for 119 shipped?

Butcherboy said:   http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000DZGN7Q/

http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox

Product Features
One-horsepower motor with a high speed of 2800 rpm
Stainless steel swivel impellers reduce jamming and a removable splash guard makes it easy to clean
Insulated stainless steel grinding components reduce noise
Fast-and-easy mount system includes all the necessary hardware for hassle-free installation
Rust free grinding components with a lifetime warranty against corrosion

Instant Order Update for BloatedElvis. You purchased this item on September 30, 2010. View this order.

No complaints, works well, fairly quiet.

Very nice - these come with a Lifetime Warranty, we just got this one this past July and was $120 at the time.

hmmmm...compare at $17.50? I'd like one for $17.50.

Awesome - was in the market for one! Great timing!

Continuous-feed? What are people disposing of, bodies?

Is this whAT Dexter use?

In for one. Soon one will break in one of the rental properties.

Luniz97 said:   Is it worth the extra 30 bucks for the waste king 9980 from Costco for 119 shipped?

The only real difference I can find in my 'web research' is that the 9980 has the 3-bolt mounting system which may make things easier for replacing a disposal that has the same system -- rather than an extra step in making the 8000's EZ mount work as a replacement

Consumer Reports has a nice rating for the Legend 8000 Series, no reviews on the 9000 series, which is probably a later version and is available at Costco.

Good timing, my sink was completely backed up about a month ago from the weak noisy crap builders grade disposal.

ha, bought one this morning without even seeing this post! price difference between the 1/2 horsepower and 1 was hardly anything so it just made sense to go for the 1.

In for one. My garbage disposal unit went on the blink last week. Thanks OP!

I had a turd InSinkErator (replaced 2x with leaks in the unit)....went with the "Legend"......it truly is a Legend.....no problems at all...a real workhorse.....but I am not familiar with the different models and the quality of each.

We had moved into a new house in 2004 - InSink Aerator worked fine for just over 8 years. I did look a lot and found that InSink only has a 7 year warranty. Not sure why we did not have the Wasteking one which always has a lifetime warranty. Have had this one installed since July and is much better.

I bought an L-2600 two weeks ago (1/2 horsepower) for $10 less..kicking myself now

Thanks OP. in 4 1.

Awesome price, was about to buy the 1/2 HP for #10 bucks more

Deal apparenly over. Price now $120. Great deal for those who got it at $88.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.