• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Patriot Xporter Xpress 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Model PSF32GXPXUSB

EGG Item # N82E16820220673

10am PST SHOCKER: $19.99- $10 rebate F/S:

REBATE PDF

Newegg
See Newegg discounts that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Patriot Xporter Xpress 32GB USB Flash Drive
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

How did you get it for $10? Thanks.

You wait until 10am PST as stated !!!!!!!!!!!

Farmer said:   How did you get it for $10? Thanks.

^ Mail-in rebate

I ordered it too soon. Oh well! only 2 bucks.

live

Thanks, ordered! Have Shoprunner, so should get quicker. Already submitted my rebate form online (still needs to be mailed). I don't necessary NEED a flash drive this large, but I'll make use of it...

Rebates are a pain! This one is even worse: No cash or check back, instead it is a American Express card. Even though you can fill out form online you still have to print and when you get the flash drive you have to mail in the form.
I said I would not do rebates and after this one I am sticking with my claim. NO MORE REBATES!

thats what i said after my last rebate. although with this fill-it-up online, it's actually much easier since i hate writing on those tiny forms they give you.

I just use them for gas...

Arwood said:   Rebates are a pain! This one is even worse: No cash or check back, instead it is a American Express card. Even though you can fill out form online you still have to print and when you get the flash drive you have to mail in the form.
I said I would not do rebates and after this one I am sticking with my claim. NO MORE REBATES!

thanks, good deal.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014