• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Link

* Keyless entry for enhanced security
* Easy to install, one tool installation
* Fits 1-3/8 to 1-3/4-inch thick doors
* Codes easily added or deleted right at the keypad using the lock's unique 6 digit programming code
* Comes with battery (9V) included, a 6 digit programming code, and two 4 digit user codes pre-set at the factory

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Schlage BE365VPLY505 Plymouth Keypad Deadbolt
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Sweet more buttons for my kids to press. I thought they would be happy just pushing the door bell...

Dang. If it were only antique brass, I'd be in for 2!

Have the zwave version($199) which is part of my home automation system.
can be remote activated and lots more can be done with the system.

just bought one yesterday at this price, and saw this post today

reviewed very well on Amazon.

thanks, in for one

You are buying convenience, not security. A splintered door taught me that lesson over 20 years ago. The dead bolt and lock held up. The wood surrounding them did not.

kshell said:   You are buying convenience, not security. A splintered door taught me that lesson over 20 years ago. The dead bolt and lock held up. The wood surrounding them did not.
Of course, windows can also be easily broken. A home alarm system will offer more protection, but then it can also be defeated by someone more professional I guess. For now, we can just enjoy the convenience.

Also, if you're absolutely dying for Satin Nickel and are willing to pay $12 more, try this

i cant figure out the real difference between this model and the more expensive Schlage BE365 V CAM 505 Camelot Keypad Deadbolt

And back to the 90's we go...

turtlebug said:   Also, if you're absolutely dying for Satin Nickel and are willing to pay $12 more, try thisDifferent lock.

DocEvil said:   i cant figure out the real difference between this model and the more expensive Schlage BE365 V CAM 505 Camelot Keypad Deadbolt
According to one of the reviewers from Amazon, they are identical, the only difference is the shape.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014