• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Amazon has the Pinky and the Brain, Vol. 3 dvd for $8.13, was $44.98.

Free Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25

Member Summary

Pinky and the Brain
Thanks MVP9596
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

fun fact.. Pinky and the Brain was only cancelled after the network pushed for the show to be retooled into the unsuccessful series "Pinky, Elmyra & the Brain".

Nice deal!

This is where Stewie got 1/2 his persona.

thumbs up just because it's awesome

use to love this show. never knew the real reason why it went away

Another fun fact, Pinky and The Brain got it's start in the Cartoon Series Animaniacs. As one of the "side show" cartoons.

NARF!!!

robster said:   fun fact.. Pinky and the Brain was only cancelled after the network pushed for the show to be retooled into the unsuccessful series "Pinky, Elmyra & the Brain".

I only knew it when it was on the Animaniacs. Who is this Elmyra?

ps. I loved the Animaniacs. Don't know if I would like it anymore as I did when I was a kid...

dpid said:   robster said:   fun fact.. Pinky and the Brain was only cancelled after the network pushed for the show to be retooled into the unsuccessful series "Pinky, Elmyra & the Brain".

I only knew it when it was on the Animaniacs. Who is this Elmyra?

ps. I loved the Animaniacs. Don't know if I would like it anymore as I did when I was a kid...

Elmyra was a carry over from Tiny Toons, she was a really great character who also spawned "Mr. Skull Head" the star of the Good Idea, Bad Idea segments. Adding her to the Pinky and the Brain show was a bizarre choice at the best.

I hate how much of a cartoon geek this makes me sound like, but that is how I see it.

Pinky: If we give peas a chance, won't the lima beans feel left out?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014