• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I found it at Sears.com, offered by 1SaleADay

linky

Raise the stakes with this deck of 24 carat gold-plated cards! Housed in an impressive lacquered and felt-lined presentation case and accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity, this luxurious set is the perfect gift for the consummate card player.

Condition: New Packaging: Retail Features Include: 24 carat 99.9% gold-plated full deck playing cards 52 cards and 2 jokers Mahogany and felt-lined presentation case Certificate of authenticity

Sears
See Sears promo codes that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

24k Gold-Plated Full Deck Playing Cards
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Should go well with my fuzzy dice on the mirror

Very unattractive design.

Nothing says class quite like golden playing cards with a Ben Franklin $100 design on the back. They are probably terrible to shuffle/actually use too.

Bought a deck for my Grandma for Christmas. Thanks!..

javabowl said:   Nothing says class quite like golden playing cards with a Ben Franklin $100 design on the back. They are probably terrible to shuffle/actually use too.

I wouldn't use them on any kind of a daily basis, but I've seen these in real-life and they are KEM playing cards underneath the gold electroplating. They are not horrendous playing cards.

Still seem overpriced to me.

I'm not sure these ever sold for $199.99, even though that is their list price.

If you order 500 packs, then it is 10 cents per pack, or $50 in total, here: http://www.alibaba.com/showroom/24k-gold-playing-cards.html

dayeliu said:   If you order 500 packs, then it is 10 cents per pack, or $50 in total, here: http://www.alibaba.com/showroom/24k-gold-playing-cards.htmlThe way I read it, if you order the minimum 500 required, they are $9 apiece. If you order in the tens of thousands, the price drops to 90 cents per set.

Let me jump right on this.

im going by the 10,000 packs and resell em for $5.99 im taking orders now

cantstop said:   I'm not sure these ever sold for $199.99, even though that is their list price.

No, I'm sure they did. I remember seeing "collectible" gold-plated colorized state quarters sets sell for even more than that.

People will buy and sell anything for any price it seems.

It shows at $199 now, even through check out. This should no longer be on display on the main page.

Between these & my Tassels around my car door, I'm getting lucky tonight.

in for 1 to use as display

Deal appears dead.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.