Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Canon EOS Rebel T3i 18MP Digital SLR
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Just bought a Nikkon D5100. What are peoples opinion on the two? At this price they are the same but the Nikkon is from WalMart.

Found it on FumFile.com for $568.95 shipped. Looked at the reviews from the website and they are pretty good, most of the negative comes from reps trying to sell warranties, but no scamming mentioned. Anyone used this site? Having my first born in 3 months and my iPhone camera is not good enough for him.

EDIT: Read a few more reviews, doesnt sound worth it.

af21187 said:   Found it on FumFile.com for $568.95 shipped. Looked at the reviews from the website and they are pretty good, most of the negative comes from reps trying to sell warranties, but no scamming mentioned. Anyone used this site? Having my first born in 3 months and my iPhone camera is not good enough for him.

EDIT: Read a few more reviews, doesnt sound worth it.

Found what

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014