• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
A true .50 GB no rebate needed LINKY

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Kingston HyperX 3K 120 GB SSD
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
It's the standard shipping rate not tax. You need to choose "FREE supersaver shipping".

In 4 1. Thanks OP!. And yes, its ... (more)

ozzyadu (Oct. 12, 2012 @ 1:13p) |

What a shame! I missed it. I cancelled the order because of that fee.

kuelllin (Oct. 12, 2012 @ 2:07p) |

Nah.. I wouldn't worry. Prices on SSDs are dropping like crazy. I wouldn't be surprised if I find this at a lower price ... (more)

ozzyadu (Oct. 12, 2012 @ 2:13p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Seems like a nice deal to me if you need a SSD right away. If not Black Friday is right around the corner

thanks OP, grabbed one, hopefully Black Friday will have some good deals on SSDs soon, can't wait.

cruncher69 said:   thanks OP, grabbed one, hopefully Black Friday will have some good deals on SSDs soon, can't wait.

BF may have some better deals but this month this is about as cheap as they get. Unlike the tiger direct deal at 64.99 you dont have to play the rebate game.

cheapcharlie99 said:   cruncher69 said:   thanks OP, grabbed one, hopefully Black Friday will have some good deals on SSDs soon, can't wait.

BF may have some better deals but this month this is about as cheap as they get. Unlike the tiger direct deal at 64.99 you dont have to play the rebate game.


Yeah that's primarily why I snagged this one because of no rebate and that I needed one now but I am hoping for a deal on a larger SSD for Black Friday, 120 gigs fills up rather fast unless you're running these in a RAID configuration. Still a great deal though.

cheapcharlie99 said:   cruncher69 said:   thanks OP, grabbed one, hopefully Black Friday will have some good deals on SSDs soon, can't wait.
Unlike the tiger direct deal at 64.99 you dont have to play the rebate game.


Note: Drives are not the same, Tiger deal was for a drive that has a 5k P/E cycle, this is a 3K P/E cycle

gimpyguy said:   cheapcharlie99 said:   cruncher69 said:   thanks OP, grabbed one, hopefully Black Friday will have some good deals on SSDs soon, can't wait.
Unlike the tiger direct deal at 64.99 you dont have to play the rebate game.


Note: Drives are not the same, Tiger deal was for a drive that has a 5k P/E cycle, this is a 3K P/E cycle

They're both the same model number - SH103S3/120G.

Nice price but I just bought one few days ago for $65 AR.

Thanks for the deal cheapcharlie99! By the Amazon reviews, looks like the desktop conversion bracket is included.

kgod said:   
They're both the same model number - SH103S3/120G.


It can still have a different revision number to reflect component changes. Model numbers & stock photos are no guarantee of what you will receive.

Sweet deal op, in for one, nice upgrade for an older laptop.

Sweet! Going to replace my older Raid0 Sandforce SSD drives with two of these. Giggling just thinking about it.

This is the best price so far without rebate/code, i got 2 few months ago and made in Taiwan not China, it looks nicer in real than any other drives out there guys, get it if you can. Fits most laptops but not ultras since it's 9.5mm, not 7mm like Samsung's

I wish that a website would have deals on mSata SSD's.

Awesome deal, green for you -- Got one!

dead

Yes, dead...

Shipping is not free.... shipping is $5.55

Dead

Does Amazon charge tax in Ohio? When I checked out, it charged $8.xx more than $59.99.


order
Disclaimer
kuelllin said:   Does Amazon charge tax in Ohio? When I checked out, it charged $8.xx more than $59.99.
It's the standard shipping rate not tax. You need to choose "FREE supersaver shipping".

In 4 1. Thanks OP!. And yes, its dead now.

ozzyadu said:   kuelllin said:   Does Amazon charge tax in Ohio? When I checked out, it charged $8.xx more than $59.99.
It's the standard shipping rate not tax. You need to choose "FREE supersaver shipping".

In 4 1. Thanks OP!. And yes, its dead now.

What a shame! I missed it. I cancelled the order because of that fee.

kuelllin said:   ozzyadu said:   kuelllin said:   Does Amazon charge tax in Ohio? When I checked out, it charged $8.xx more than $59.99.
It's the standard shipping rate not tax. You need to choose "FREE supersaver shipping".

In 4 1. Thanks OP!. And yes, its dead now.

What a shame! I missed it. I cancelled the order because of that fee.


Nah.. I wouldn't worry. Prices on SSDs are dropping like crazy. I wouldn't be surprised if I find this at a lower price tomorrow.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014