• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Sony Playstation 3 3D Glasses
Disclaimer
Amazon has the Sony "Playstation 3 3D Glasses" for $27.28, sold by Amazon, eligible for Free Super Saving Shipping and Amazon Prime.

Link

Although they are branded and intended to be used with the Playstation 3D Display Bundle ($179 at Best Buy), these are universal glasses and work with most recent IR based 3D TV/Projectors*. They are actually superior to most other Sony 3D glasses because they have a high refresh rate and built in filters (minimizes possible 3D crosstalk distortions and reduces "ghosting" effects).

* Compatible with Sony, Samsung, Panasonic, Mitsubishi, Toshiba, and Sharp Active Shutter 3D ready displays that use IR emitters.

Earlier BestBuy had them for $30

Note: I purchased the 3D Display Bundle (for $149.99 - price matched to Kmart) and I and use the LED display as a 24" 1920x1080 PC monitor. I have excellent image quality but it seems that the image quality is driver dependent. The only cons are the glossy screen and the buttons are placed on the back of the display.

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Universal IR 3D Glasses
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Sony
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Yesterdays price was 23.26

krishragh6146 said:   Yesterdays price was 23.26

Van Halen "... Yesterday... that's history. That's dead and gone. Tomorrow... tomorrow may not never come, Fxck tomorrow. It's Right Now. Right Here and Now."

krishragh6146 said:   Yesterdays price was 23.26

Then you should have posted a deal for this yesterday!

I still think this is a good price...but...there's something wrong with Amazon. I keep getting this error:
"We're sorry. Some items became unavailable after you added them to your shopping cart. Click here to return to the product detail page and try another seller."

I've tried normal checkout as well as 1-click (two day). Has anyone actually bought one?

EDIT: I finally got to the real checkout page.

Do these glasses work with the Mitsubishi DLP TV's?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014