$5 For A $15 Staples® Gift Card @ Saveology

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Staples
See Staples discounts that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Staples Gift Card (23.48kB)
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
1) A good business would have canceled the order, emailed you the reason and not charged the card.
2) If not (1), when yo... (more)

saferisk (Oct. 13, 2012 @ 1:08p) |

I don't know why you guys called to redeem the GC. Before all I did was redeemed it online and the iTunes GC arrived abo... (more)

Pkamelo (Oct. 13, 2012 @ 2:38p) |

Sold out

EvoX2008 (Oct. 13, 2012 @ 9:17p) |

Looks like it might be redeemed not only by calling their Redemption Center (20 min of annoying process) but also at their redemption site: https://www.redeemthisnow.com/

Much more convenient.
All thanks to dumma
  • Also categorized in:

Great, thanks!

Once you get the voucher...

HOW TO REDEEM YOUR VOUCHER: In order to redeem your voucher please call the Saveology.com Redemption Center - (877) 607-6210. Please have your voucher number available. You can find your voucher number at the top of your voucher. You will be asked to provide the address where your deal should be shipped to. Hours of operation for Saveology.com Redemption Center - Monday - Friday 9am EST to 10pm EST & Saturday 9am EST 10pm EST & Sunday 9am EST to 5:30pm EST.

Be prepared to give your shipping address over the phone. You will be lucky to have someone who does not have a dialect speaking to you. Be prepared to have a good phone connection.

They will try to upsell you other stuff. It will be an annoying process.
They will ask you why you do not want another deal. Total process took like 20 minutes just to verify all the information again.

It's up to you if you think it's worth the long upsell and the long process of talking on the phone.

They will mail you the GC in 7-10 days. We will see if the guy on the other line got the information correctly. Annoying and I'm already counting on some problems.

Saveology, Fix your process.

FYI. You cannot use Staples gift cards online.

lmanlo said:   $5 For A $15 Staples® Gift Card

https://www.saveology.com/deals/national/staples-offer-deal?

New members only.
Put "New members only" in the title please.

Beware!!! Savology Alert!!! I redeemed their Exxon Mobile gift card voucher over a month back and didn't receive yet in mail. No reply from their customer care. Informed AMEX credit card and my refund may be on the way!

I've done many Saveology deals and they delivered on ALL of them

i don't receive mine either.
update: just got mine Exxon GC today.

Thanks for headup...

Yes...just called to redeem and they tried to upsell me some other stuff. It was an annoying process to call

you gotta spell out everything for them or else "incorrect address" and your neighbor down the block is enjoying your giftcard.

I ordered this, hope I get it!

I have ordered several items from them. I always get them.

Is Saveology a scam?
Yes, I think so. Why? Because while they deliver to real first time customers, and often a few more times with email id variants, eventually, they'll stop honoring your orders. That's not a bad thing. The bad thing is they still charge your credit card for it, and their customer service insists they sent out the order. And if you make enough noise, they'll claim to resend it just to gain time, but again, nothing shows up.

So, yes, Saveology is a scam. A rip-off. A total jerk business. We shouldn't honor them with our business, even the loss-leading ones.
Please, if you've been jerked around by Saveology, save your breath, just charge back on your credit card, and request them to stop doing business with Saveology.

Keywords: Saveology, scam, ripoff, chargeback

chatrapathi said:   FYI. You cannot use Staples gift cards online.

Doh. I was thinking of getting a Staples gift card through my Thankyou rewards, but I'd have to order online. Hard to believe a company not honoring gift cards on their website nowadays.

Savect said:   Once you get the voucher...

HOW TO REDEEM YOUR VOUCHER: In order to redeem your voucher please call the Saveology.com Redemption Center - (877) 607-6210. Please have your voucher number available. You can find your voucher number at the top of your voucher. You will be asked to provide the address where your deal should be shipped to. Hours of operation for Saveology.com Redemption Center - Monday - Friday 9am EST to 10pm EST & Saturday 9am EST 10pm EST & Sunday 9am EST to 5:30pm EST.

Be prepared to give your shipping address over the phone. You will be lucky to have someone who does not have a dialect speaking to you. Be prepared to have a good phone connection.

They will try to upsell you other stuff. It will be an annoying process.
They will ask you why you do not want another deal. Total process took like 20 minutes just to verify all the information again.

It's up to you if you think it's worth the long upsell and the long process of talking on the phone.

They will mail you the GC in 7-10 days. We will see if the guy on the other line got the information correctly. Annoying and I'm already counting on some problems.

Saveology, Fix your process.

instead of calling you could just redeem by going to this site and entering the voucher code.
https://www.redeemthisnow.com/

I agree .............ANNOYING!I had to call to activate my $20 Exxon deal.Have to spell everything out for them and they want to sell you some xtra great Deals...........!!!! My last time dealing with them

agreed it is not worth it

I received the Exxon and Papa John's cards. Had to go through the reps who tried to sell more stuff. It's annoying. I'll pass on this. Thank you OP.

This would have been great if you could use it online, thanks either way!

I use WOT, if you are aware, it's reliable one and according to it, this dealer got very poor rating

http://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/saveology.com?utm_source=addon...

I'm still waiting for my Baja Fresh GC...

dumma said:   

instead of calling you could just redeem by going to this site and entering the voucher code.

Is it really working?

Yes. Just take 1 munite.

FlyingDelphin said:   dumma said:   

Is it really working?

Thank you.
Updated the summary accordingly.

mudoii said:   Yes. Just take 1 munite.

FlyingDelphin said:   dumma said:   

Is it really working?

I tried it. See if the Staples card arrives

i used this to redeem my $20 exxon card. I received the card today. It took approximately 2 weeks to arrive.

i ordered Kcups from Staples all the time. I thought it would be nice if i can redeem my points from Discover Credit Card by getting Staples Gift Card. End up can't use them online. I went to the store and use the kiosk to order the Staples.com....i can't tell you how much trouble i got in too with the GC. End up, they canceled my order 2 weeks later. And i had to go back to the store to get them back...with a lot of troubles..almost got in to the fight...;( So i decided to sell to Cardpool.com. $50 GC = $42 Cash. And i'm happy with it.

Not worth the hassle. Some people get it, more people have to jump through hoops, and others just get screwed. If you do go for a Saveology deal...do it for more than a $10 savings, as they'll offer better "new member" deals. Buyer beware.

saferisk said:   Is Saveology a scam?
Yes, I think so. Why? Because while they deliver to real first time customers, and often a few more times with email id variants, eventually, they'll stop honoring your orders. That's not a bad thing. The bad thing is they still charge your credit card for it, and their customer service insists they sent out the order. And if you make enough noise, they'll claim to resend it just to gain time, but again, nothing shows up.

So, yes, Saveology is a scam. A rip-off. A total jerk business. We shouldn't honor them with our business, even the loss-leading ones.
Please, if you've been jerked around by Saveology, save your breath, just charge back on your credit card, and request them to stop doing business with Saveology.

Keywords: Saveology, scam, ripoff, chargeback

Wow, you got CAUGHT trying to scam Saveology (by your admission) and they scammed you. How does that feel?

peepsiemom said:    Wow, you got CAUGHT trying to scam Saveology (by your admission) and they scammed you. How does that feel?
1) A good business would have canceled the order, emailed you the reason and not charged the card.
2) If not (1), when you called, the CSR would have to explain why they didn't fulfill the order and not charged your card.
3) If not 1 or 2, the business is charging you illegally.
I am just making a recommendation that you should not work with businesses that don't follow good practices.

I don't know why you guys called to redeem the GC. Before all I did was redeemed it online and the iTunes GC arrived about 2 weeks.

Sold out

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014