BuckyBalls 50% Off :D

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Happy (Half) Bday To Us. 50% Off Through Oct 14 With Promo Code "HappyBDayish" - From BuckeyBalls website

BuckeyBalls website

Member Summary

BuckyBalls (84.02kB)
Thanks MVP9596
Disclaimer

Be prepared to wait ... and wait ... and wait for your order to arrive. My last order took 3 weeks to arrive.

DUDSTER said:   Be prepared to wait ... and wait ... and wait for your order to arrive. My last order took 3 weeks to arrive.
You're not kidding, I placed an order 9-22-2012 and I'm still waiting for it! Tracking shows it made it to my city today so it should be delivered tomorrow.

LLLosingit said:   DUDSTER said:   Be prepared to wait ... and wait ... and wait for your order to arrive. My last order took 3 weeks to arrive.
You're not kidding, I placed an order 9-22-2012 and I'm still waiting for it! Tracking shows it made it to my city today so it should be delivered tomorrow.



You're right ... i am NOT kidding. BB needs to understand that no matter how good the deal ... if it arrives so late IT IS NOT A GOOD DEAL!

My guess is the BB is a very small operation unable to support the demand for their "product" due to their heavily discounted prices. If you need it fast (as in within a month) ... avoid BB.

This is one of the reasons Amazon is so popular. For the most part, you get the product on time and often early.

I can't believe what a nanny state the US has become. Kids swallow these? That's called poor parenting AND natural selection.

DUDSTER said:   LLLosingit said:   DUDSTER said:   Be prepared to wait ... and wait ... and wait for your order to arrive. My last order took 3 weeks to arrive.
You're not kidding, I placed an order 9-22-2012 and I'm still waiting for it! Tracking shows it made it to my city today so it should be delivered tomorrow.



You're right ... i am NOT kidding. BB needs to understand that no matter how good the deal ... if it arrives so late IT IS NOT A GOOD DEAL!

My guess is the BB is a very small operation unable to support the demand for their "product" due to their heavily discounted prices. If you need it fast (as in within a month) ... avoid BB.



I disagree. I got several sets at $5 each, and the fact that they took 3 weeks to get to me doesn't make me think it wasn't a good deal.

thanks for the deal OP, I just wish I could have gotten in on the $5 offer, even if they still haven't arrived.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014