• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
It appears that Altrec currently has select sizes/colors of the New Balance M990 shoes on sale for $104.99 in limited quantities with free shipping. Normal price for these is typically $140+ and they rarely go on sale. These are the updated versions of the MR993 and are super comfortabble and Made in the USA.

http://altrec.com/new-balance/mens-m990-running-shoes

Don't forget 6% FatCash!

EDIT: First time customers use coupon THANKS10 for additional 10% off. This is supposed to be for first time customers, but may work for previous customers. YMMV

Member Summary

New Balance M990 Shoes
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

wearing these now, great shoes,great deal vs. academy for $10 more & tax.

Comfortable, well made, & light weight... NB's just a little too proud of MIUSA, the signage. 2nd best running shoes I've ever tried though. Recommended!

jlh2600 said:   wearing these now, great shoes,great deal vs. academy for $10 more & tax.

Comfortable, well made, & light weight... NB's just a little too proud of MIUSA, the signage. 2nd best running shoes I've ever tried though. Recommended!

$115 is a pretty good deal, our Academy has these for $140...

Old man shoes, blah.

jlh2600 said:   wearing these now, great shoes,great deal vs. academy for $10 more & tax. ...

posting on FW with $140 shoes on...priceless

jucus said:   jlh2600 said:   wearing these now, great shoes,great deal vs. academy for $10 more & tax. ...

Fair enough, but i 'd bet all my other clothes, computer, a/v setup, everything, truck, are all a fraction the worth of most members here. There are two things I will always splurge on- the most comfortable MATTRESS I can afford, & the most comfortable SHOES I can find. Fw help makes that possible, sometimes.

And I'd like to see yfw luxury auto threads!

jucus said:   jlh2600 said:   wearing these now, great shoes,great deal vs. academy for $10 more & tax. ...

Actually, they are $104.99, which is a 33% savings of the usual retail price on shoes which are sometimes difficult to find on sale.

As an aside, I've learned that buying well-made goods pays off in the long run, whether it be in durability or overall comfort. I have tried lots of different athletic shoes and these are truly the only ones I have found that fit my feet like a glove. My last pair of 993s lasted me over two years (and are still suitable for yard work), so I figured they were worth it. Plus, all the savings I have from FW allow me some occasional small splurges like this.

Added coupon for additional 10% off...YMMV.

BMRisko said:   Added coupon for additional 10% off...YMMV.

damn you...i had to pull the trigger with your coupon code.
i was a first time customer so it worked for me, cant say if it works for returning customers.

i bought 2 pairs of shoes for $188.98 after coupon code - free shipping - no tax.

plus the 6% rebate from fatwallet...but i dont count that savings till fatwallet deposit the C ash B ack savings into my account.

Thanks OP!

I've been looking to replace my first pair of 993s that I bought near the end of 2010 from an excellent Amazon offer. I've been hooked since that pair. They're pricey, but I don't want to take a chance with a lesser new balance shoe. My 993s are comfortable but the insole is done and the mesh on the sides along the width of the foot. I still wear them everyday!

I haven't seen anything remotely resembling a decent sale until your post since I started looking sometime in 2011.

American made as well,

i have been using the 990 series for a couple of years, they are very good, i get about 500 or 600 miles out of them

Well, my shoes shipped out today. It looks like they still have some of these left in various colors/sizes.

Deal's pretty much over from what I can see. I've only seen prices at $149~ - 10% off coupon works though.

Yea, the pickins' are getting slim. It looks like the only sizes left for $104.99 are 9D, 9.5D, 10.5D, 12D and 13D.

All sizes in gray are back available for purchase on sale, but backordered for a few days.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.