• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
199.99 at Fry's Sunday 1 day only ad. Probably B&M only but possible online with shipping.

Link to ad

199.99 at Best Buy with free in store pick up or free shipping.

Best Buy link

Please no references to Google Nexus.

*Edit to add Office Depot, Amazon, WalMart, and Newegg*

Office Depot

Amazon

Walmart

Newegg 199.00 save 99 cents.

Probably will be adding Staples here at some point...

Costco has it for 189.99 it seems.

Fry's has lowered the price to 189.99 in this week's ad (10/19/2012).

Best Buy
See Best Buy coupons that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Fry's Tab Ad
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer

Galaxy Tab 2 BB
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Caution on the Costco return for tablets.

I returned a Vizio tablet and they went over it with a fine tooth comb and wer... (more)

timsy (Oct. 22, 2012 @ 10:57p) |

Costco is starting to crack down on electronics returns. They will take them back, but not without some hassles. To many... (more)

bargainron (Oct. 23, 2012 @ 6:16a) |

Straying off-topic: I'd stay away from anything from Huawei. People should watch the 60 Minutes piece from a couple wee... (more)

Hoogineer (Oct. 23, 2012 @ 7:15a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Or ya'll could just roll with Amazon and skip the B&M BS

http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Galaxy-Tab-7-Inch-Wi-Fi/dp/B007P4V...

Office Depot have it for the same price any coupon will make it lower
Staples still have it at 249 pm and in store coupons will be a better deal if you can get it work.

They had to lower the price vs Nexus. I see major advantage of Nexus is processor and screen, while only major thing going for Galaxy Tab 2 is the SD slot.

http://versusio.com/en/google-nexus-7-vs-samsung-galaxy-tab-2-7-...

macosx said:   They had to lower the price vs Nexus. I see major advantage of Nexus is processor and screen, while only major thing going for Galaxy Tab 2 is the SD slot....

Probably trying to sell as many before mini ipad hits the market....

I think I just saw this at Costco Store for $180.I am in San Jose California.

macosx said:   They had to lower the price vs Nexus. I see major advantage of Nexus is processor and screen, while only major thing going for Galaxy Tab 2 is the SD slot.

http://versusio.com/en/google-nexus-7-vs-samsung-galaxy-tab-2-7-...

Nexus crashes every major brand based on Android at $199 price point. Guess "no reference to Nexus" will be made on top of every android deal from now on.

I'm waiting for the "get an iPad" post next.

why are you waiting

Good price for a great tablet. If I hadn't bought one in August I'd be in on this deal.

The Nexus looks like a great product too. However, if you plan on using this as a multimedia entertainment tool for travel then the microSd card is a must have feature.

SiliconCali
-=-=-

Refurbished @ WalMart for $169.99 for those who don't need/want new.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Samsung-Refurbished-GT-P3113-TS8A-Gala...

dragonle2000 said:   Office Depot have it for the same price any coupon will make it lower
Staples still have it at 249 pm and in store coupons will be a better deal if you can get it work.
There is a $50 off coupon this week for this tablet at Staples. Use Deals button drop down at Staples.com: http://www.staples.com/sbd/cre/coupons/?icid=HDC:HDC:DROPDOWN:WE...

SiliconCali said:   Good price for a great tablet. If I hadn't bought one in August I'd be in on this deal.

The Nexus looks like a great product too. However, if you plan on using this as a multimedia entertainment tool for travel then the microSd card is a must have feature.

SiliconCali
-=-=-

Relatively straightforward unlock and root (using all-in-one tool - search xda developer forums) of the Nexus 7 allows it to mount any drive connected to the mini-usb port. Simply buy a $2 OTG cable (mini-USB to USB) and you can attach any size flash drive (i bought 64GB for $30 @Amazon) or any USB drive. If you want to bring your entire movie and music collection on the road, you could even connect a 3TB powered usb external SATA drive.

You can also attach USB keyboards and mice - so that's nice.

so many nexus7 cracked screen sell on eBay lately what wrong with these tablets?
kind of scary to buy this product.

thanks for the link, does any body get the pm and the phone coupon work for this deal yet?

HUAWEI S7 is only $99, same quality as Samsung

Just got one from Costco for $239.00 - $50.00 Manufacture rebate + tax = $201.99. Well, $2.00 more than order from Amazon but it's worth the money, since returning to Costco is just simply like eating a cake.

tobano said:   Just got one from Costco for $239.00 - $50.00 Manufacture rebate + tax = $201.99. Well, $2.00 more than order from Amazon but it's worth the money, since returning to Costco is just simply like eating a cake.
good price

tobano said:   Just got one from Costco for $239.00 - $50.00 Manufacture rebate + tax = $201.99. Well, $2.00 more than order from Amazon but it's worth the money, since returning to Costco is just simply like eating a cake.

I picked one up for this price along with the 32GB micro-SD card class 10 they have on sale.

A benefit of the Costco deal is the free Samsung case ("Pouch"). I will likely get a book style cover, but it works for now to protect it.

In this week's ad, Fry's lowered the price to 189.99 as well.

ciber said:   HUAWEI S7 is only $99, same quality as Samsung

Based on....?

Caution on the Costco return for tablets.

I returned a Vizio tablet and they went over it with a fine tooth comb and were very clear that if it wasn't perfect they wouldn't take it back. Some very light scratches on the screen made them hesitate. Very different experience than any other return I had at Costco and it was the very same people as usual. I asked about it and they said there were problems returning tablets and they were following instructions they had been given. This was about a year ago.

Costco is starting to crack down on electronics returns. They will take them back, but not without some hassles. To many electronics returns it seems.

Treefarn said:   ciber said:   HUAWEI S7 is only $99, same quality as Samsung

Based on....?

Straying off-topic: I'd stay away from anything from Huawei. People should watch the 60 Minutes piece from a couple weeks ago. Here is a text excerpt:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18560_162-57527441/huawei-probed-for...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014