QUICK LINKS
MY ACCOUNT
Cash Pending:
Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

The "Absolutely Great Square Pack" (7 PC Downloadable Games) - 94% off - $9.99 @ Amazon

First page
Last page
1 of 1
MDHokie
10/14/12 9:43 AM
AMAZON LINK

Absolutely Great Square Pack
List Price: $164.88
Sale Price: $9.99

Includes (All Require Steam to Activate):
-Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Augmented Edition
-Deus Ex: Human Revolution - The Missing Link (DLC)
-Hitman: Blood Money
-Just Cause 2
-Just Cause
-Quantum Conundrum
-Supreme Commander 2
-The Last Remnant

Bonus for buying this bundle:
Amazon-
Earn $5 Toward Hitman Absolution Pre-order
Purchase this Bundle, Earn $5 Toward "Hitman: Absolution" Pre-order, This Week Only
Purchase the "Absolutely Great Square Pack" this week and get a $5 credit good towards a PC download pre-order of (either edition of) "Hitman Absolution". Once you complete your order for the bundle, you will receive an email notifying you that your credit is ready to use. Place your pre-order for "Hitman Absolution" and the discount will be automatically applied. Learn more. Plus, pre-order Hitman: Absolution and get the Bartoli Custom Pistol and High Tech Suit, a killer combination which provides you with up to 50% increased armor and the ability to down opponents from afar without risk of exposure. Offer valid on all existing pre-orders. Access code will be delivered once the game has been released. Limit one per household. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time.

********************KEY SHORTAGE PROMO DETAILS***********************************
Thanks to Murrow for telling us about the promo code!

Via Amazon:
Hello, unfortunately our Deal of the Week is currently out of keys. We are working hard to get this resolved as soon as possible and apologize for the inconvenience. Don't worry! We'll have this product back up for sale as quickly as possible. In the meantime, feel free to use the code SQRLUVIO to take $2.00 off any Digital Video Games purchase. Code will expire when this product becomes available for purchase again.
AGSP [ image/png - 405.82kB ]
WikiPost
10/14/12 9:43 AM
Absolutely Great Square Pack [ image/jpeg - 47.67kB ]
nikkai
10/14/12 11:30 AM
Deus Ex and its DLC alone are worth it. This is a fantastic package!
Farfisa850
10/14/12 7:02 PM
STAFF POST
nikkai said:   

Deus Ex and its DLC alone are worth it. This is a fantastic package!

Word to that. Greeeeen
coolbreeze
10/14/12 7:09 PM
dead. Out of keys.

Out of keys?
MDHokie
10/14/12 7:29 PM
Yep, out of keys. The same type of situation occurred when Steam had a sale on the complete GTA series in a bundle. They ran out of keys, requested more, got them, and everybody had a gay old time.

This bundle is their weekly sale and should last until next Sunday. Check back later and they SHOULD have more keys.

I guess Amazon didn't realize how popular this bundle would be!
snowphun
10/14/12 8:41 PM
I was able to make the purchase late this morning after the initial outage, so keep an eye on it.
Murrow
10/14/12 9:29 PM
In the meantime "SQRLUVIO" will give $2 off any other digital game download. I can even apply it to this bundle, but I can't complete the sale due to the lack of keys. I guess I'll just leave it at the checkout point and see if it will work when they get more keys.
MDHokie
10/15/12 12:44 AM
Murrow said:   

In the meantime "SQRLUVIO" will give $2 off any other digital game download. I can even apply it to this bundle, but I can't complete the sale due to the lack of keys. I guess I'll just leave it at the checkout point and see if it will work when they get more keys.

The product page updated with the promo code you provided (thanks btw, adding to main post) and it states the promo code will expire as soon as more keys are available for this bundle.

Directly from Amazon:
Hello, unfortunately our Deal of the Week is currently out of keys. We are working hard to get this resolved as soon as possible and apologize for the inconvenience. Don't worry! We'll have this product back up for sale as quickly as possible. In the meantime, feel free to use the code SQRLUVIO to take $2.00 off any Digital Video Games purchase. Code will expire when this product becomes available for purchase again.
PhilDx
10/15/12 4:42 PM
If they get more keys then this is an outrageously good deal!
First page
Last page
1 of 1
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.