• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Wii u is in the house. No lines. Good or bad, my son will be happy

Sold the first one for $600 in 30 minutes. Second one is listed for $650.

Picking mine up in the morning. Didn't have time to do it today.

and who cares?

CptSavAHo said:   Sold the first one for $600 in 30 minutes. Second one is listed for $650.

The market is saturated by flippers right now ... unsure where it will settle until this immediate glut is finished and the restocking situation becomes clear. However, I'm seeing deluxe bundles go for $450 or so ... right now, not much profit to be had after fees.

silentbob007 said:   CptSavAHo said:   Sold the first one for $600 in 30 minutes. Second one is listed for $650.

The market is saturated by flippers right now ... unsure where it will settle until this immediate glut is finished and the restocking situation becomes clear. However, I'm seeing deluxe bundles go for $450 or so ... right now, not much profit to be had after fees.

Wife and I were out buying toys for kids this weekend and seems to be plenty of the units in the stores now. Saw meijer had both black and white models. Black was part of "deluxe bundle" at 349 and white was basic package at about 329.

richl said:   Just pre ordered Wii U deluxe at WalMart in the lay away department. It was in the flyer today. Had to go to store to place order but as far as I know it's legit. CSR said as long as the order went through it will be good.
Interesting, I wonder if K-mart will also do pre-order layaways for this?

someone explain to me what this is and why i need one? we have a wii now... not sure what this additonal part is for

cc said:   someone explain to me what this is and why i need one? we have a wii now... not sure what this additonal part is forIt is an entirely new game system, not an additional part.

wfay said:   cc said:   someone explain to me what this is and why i need one? we have a wii now... not sure what this additonal part is forIt is an entirely new game system, not an additional part.

well that is as clear as mud

cc said:   wfay said:   cc said:   someone explain to me what this is and why i need one? we have a wii now... not sure what this additonal part is forIt is an entirely new game system, not an additional part.

well that is as clear as mud

Go to google.com and type in "wii u" (without the quotes) and press your "enter" key. You might just be able to find hundreds of pages of explanations as to what it is and why Nintendo thinks you need it.

Also, you may want to LOSE THE ATTITUDE since you are apparently too lazy to do any research on your own!

I take it that this deal is now dead and you can't "pre-order" using layaway anymore?

JoyOfCoupons said:   I take it that this deal is now dead and you can't "pre-order" using layaway anymore?

Since they are readily available in stores now, why would you "pre-order" one? That was a marketing gimmick.

As to law-a-way, guess some stores do that, check it our for the place you want to buy system.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014