• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
ergonomic keyboard for $20 @Bestbuy

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Natural+-+Refurbished+Ergonomic+Keyb...

free shipping to store

Best Buy
See Best Buy discounts that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Natural - Refurbished Ergonomic Keyboard 4000
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

One of the best keyboards out there, even considering the spacebar design isn't the best. Great ergonomics; especially if you lift the front edge (vs. the rear)

How about the warranty, i didn't get this information from that link .

it is under product features

Disclaimer of Warranties. ALTHOUGH THIS REFURBISHED PRODUCT IS SUBJECT TO THE RETURN POLICY, THIS REFURBISHED PRODUCT IS SOLD ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
BEST BUY AND MICROSOFT DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

Just picked one up. Good price. I got free shipping to my house included, so about $21 with tax. Thank you!

I love this keyboard - I had been searching for years for a replacement for my original MS Natural keyboards, but never found one. I've got two of those that I would rotate and completely disassemble and clean every year or so. I'm on my keyboard a LOT so I just wasn't willing to settle for anything else. And I've actually grown to like the extra 'multimedia' and other keys along the top, though I'm still not making the most of them.

In for one, just to have a spare on hand!

I just got mine, free shipping to home too. I think I may return it. It came with basically no box at all, just wrapped in the shipping box. That was just a little surprising, not really a problem. But the space bar is very soft and doesn't even stand up as well at rest as the other keys or the space bar on my current 4000. The feel seems very different. I'll plug it in and give it more of a test, but the feel is extremely important to me, I'd rather wait for a deal on a new one if these refurbs have noticeable compromises like this.

anybody who use keyboard a lot should check out the cherry mx brown switch mechanic keyboards. beats this POS anytime you name it.

I've heard good things about those, qqzj, but the shape is just not as comfortable, I'm hooked on the ergonomic layouts. It even makes it easy for me to reach the Shift keys!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014