• Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Shamelessly stolen from another site...

But BB has an iPad speaker for $4.99 Here

Shows up as $19.99 but use code D2BDEAL to bring it down to $4.99 + free in store pickup or shipping.

ETA: the coupon code has to be all caps

Member Summary

Rocketfish - Bluetooth Speaker for Apple iPad
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer

Rocket Fish BT
Thanks mutts
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
out of stock

drsudhir (Oct. 21, 2012 @ 8:10p) |

OOS on the clearance page
Supposedly in my local store, but $24.99. Discount code did not work on the standard bestbuy.co... (more)

SunX (Oct. 21, 2012 @ 10:08p) |

I picked this up yesterday. This is a freaking awesome speaker for $5. So far, I have connected it to my Iphone4, Htc In... (more)

mrcamp (Oct. 28, 2012 @ 6:43p) |

From the Amazon page for this product:

This Bluetooth speaker is compatible with Apple iPadĀ®, iPad 2 and iPad (3rd Generation) and features a rechargeable design to ensure reliable, long-lasting operation. Compatible with Apple iPad, iPad 2 and iPad (3rd Generation) For listening to your favorite tunes. Also compatible with most tablets, laptops and mobile phones. Bluetooth connectivity Lets you wirelessly stream your music. Rechargeable design So you can keep the speaker powered and ready for use.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The reviews are terrible. If it's a piece of junk, even $5 is too much.

For $5 including shipping to local BB, it's worth a flyer...thanks!

Best buy is offering free shipping this week

No minimum purchase required. Excludes Marketplace items, scheduled delivery items and items displaying "In Store Only" message

Must use all caps for code.

Thanks OP! in for one....not exactly sure what I just bought but for 5 bucks who cares.

"iPad sold separately".

Darn. I was so excited about this deal ...

Thanks op

for $5, as long as i can hear anything, i'm happy
i got two
THANKS

Check reviews on BB website. Most of them say "JUNK"

When it is Bluetooth speaker, why it is tagged as for Ipad? Can't I connect it to my android phone?

Error
Error
This page can't be displayed. Contact support for additional information.
The incident ID is: 0.

Presume this'll work with my Archos 80 G9 tablet. It has awful sound. This can't be worse, can it?

Boochi said:   When it is Bluetooth speaker, why it is tagged as for Ipad? Can't I connect it to my android phone?

Because 90% of the lemmings out there think tablet = iPad. BB markets accordingly.

Will this connect to a iphone ?

Ordered 1 for in store pick up.

Got two. thanks.

Thanks OP..in 4 1.

It got good reviews on Amazon.
Amazon link.

I gave it a shot. The BB reviews came from people that sound like they can't read the directions.

thanks op! got 3 for all of the family ipads.

Awesome deal OP. In for one

Thank you!

I know the reviews are terrible, but it is still a Bluetooth speaker for $5 . Thanks!

In 4 1. Worse case is waste $5.41. The TAX hurts, but not kill the deal

Thanks OP, worth a try.

In for 1. Thank you OP.

Thanx OP. In for 3 with free ship to home.

2 Amazon reviews are a lot better by verified owners.

In for 2 with local pickup.

In for 600 with local pickup.

Thanks OP! $10 for 2 great deal.. good gift for my neighbor!

smish said:   In for 600 with local pickup.
troll limit 3 per order

afreind said:   Will this connect to a iphone ?
I hope so! Thats what I bought it for...

Per Amazon:

Product Description
This Bluetooth speaker is compatible with Apple iPad®, iPad 2 and iPad (3rd Generation) and features a rechargeable design to ensure reliable, long-lasting operation. ?Compatible with Apple iPad, iPad 2 and iPad (3rd Generation) For listening to your favorite tunes. Also compatible with most tablets, laptops and mobile phones.Bluetooth connectivity Lets you wirelessly stream your music. ?Rechargeable design So you can keep the speaker powered and ready for use.

Got 1 willit work with android device

Just bought one. Thanks.

Thanks OP! In for one with local pickup. Doesn't seem to be an option to deliver to home any more. The item page now says "Available for Store Pickup at select Best Buy Stores."

Looks like mine is ready for pickup. I'll post a review after lunch.

Got one. Thx.

Thanks OP. Hopefully its worth a try...

Nice find, will give it a try.

Skipping 41 Messages...
I picked this up yesterday. This is a freaking awesome speaker for $5. So far, I have connected it to my Iphone4, Htc Inspire and Nokia E63. The sound quality is really nice. It blows away some other speakers that I have spent more money on!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014