• Go to page :
  • 1 2 3
  • Text Only
I picked up the speaker @ lunch. It does work but it's not worth the drive to BB. The speaker on my Galaxy S3 sounds better than this thing. It does come with a mini usb cable so I guess that might be useful for something.

Hi All,
Just picked up 3 at my local Best Buy... Plugged it in and synced with Ipad 2 within minutes. Sounds great.
Thanks for the heads up...
Be well Brian
PS I will try my Iphone in a bit...

In for 3. Thanks OP. Read the reviews late, but hopefully they are not as bad.

nutcase said:   smish said:   In for 600 with local pickup.
troll limit 3 per order

troll, it's per order. they dont limit how many orders per family/household.

Picked it up and synced with my iPad...and iPhone... only weird part is there is no security code, so I could just sync with someone elses and blast music or something inappropriate! Sounds decent.. better than the iPad speaker, but you are not getting a Hifi type of experience... for $5 it is worth it cause it rolls up in the smart cover and has good positioning for watching a movie, listening to music while you work, etc...

Bought one last night and picked it up this morning from my local store. It's charging now, so we'll see how it goes. But for $5, you can't beat it!

Good deal... but can't use bestbuy reward zone certificate for this purchase

I picked up two at lunch. It was quick and easy to synch with my droid bionic.

The sound is ok. I've certainly heard better speakers. For $5, they are servicable blue tooth speaker that work.

in for 2

In for 1 - TY OP

Does anyone else's have a high pitch squeal when it's charging? I'm talking dog whistle frequency....

got 1 it sound alright for 5 buck

zoid99 said:   Does anyone else's have a high pitch squeal when it's charging? I'm talking dog whistle frequency....
no

Thanks OP.

In for one.

Is this a deal? Not really...
Did I want it? Maybe
Did I buy it? Yes..
Thanks FW

I cannot find the number of the power outpout for this speaker, i.e. 2w, 3w, 5w... in max.
also about the compatibility - is any bluetooth speaker is supposed to connnect any bt-compatible devices, like any mobile phone, touchpad..., instead of just iPad XXX?
pulled the trigger anyway. But still like to know before getting it.

In for 2 in Hoover...then 3 in Fultondale...then 3 in Birmingham. It looks like it will work with any bluetooth device as I have tried mine with an iPod, iPad, Android phone, and a BT-audio PC adapter. They are decent speakers..just don't look for booming bass from this small of a speaker.

picked up a few today...for $5 you can't go wrong...Works with my android phone and tablets

this speakerlooks nice. Is convenient to carry?

Thanks op - in 4 3!

$4.99 is worth for it .

check out the reviews .... will not get it, $5 is money either

Works great, bought 2 yesterday. Exactly what I need for my desk at work.

cshawp said:   check out the reviews .... will not get it, $5 is money either

buy instead learn to right good.

in 4 2. Not sure why. Thanks OP!

sound ok just ordered 3 more today

For $5 sturdy metal (smaller than expected) Bluetooth speaker with rechargeable battery. Big sound for small package, did not expect bose quality and pleasantly surprised by audio quality. Anyone know how to control the volume? Sync with iPhone does not allow volume control.

DaRam said:   For $5 sturdy metal (smaller than expected) Bluetooth speaker with rechargeable battery. Big sound for small package, did not expect bose quality and pleasantly surprised by audio quality. Anyone know how to control the volume? Sync with iPhone does not allow volume control.
volume control worked with my synced ipad

It is now showing out of stock online and in stores. The really strange thing is that I found 3 of them in store 383 in Birmingham, AL and the manager (Juan) refused to sell them to me even though I had just picked up three of them from the online order and I had both that receipt and the receipt from another Best Buy showing where they had price matched the online sale. I placed an order for the three a few minutes after he refused to sell them to me and the order went through successfully but then cancelled this morning saying that they did not have them in stock. Kinda strange to me.

CharterGadgetBoy said:   It is now showing out of stock online and in stores. The really strange thing is that I found 3 of them in store 383 in Birmingham, AL and the manager (Juan) refused to sell them to me even though I had just picked up three of them from the online order and I had both that receipt and the receipt from another Best Buy showing where they had price matched the online sale. I placed an order for the three a few minutes after he refused to sell them to me and the order went through successfully but then cancelled this morning saying that they did not have them in stock. Kinda strange to me.

Maybe he Juan'ted them for himself...

Just received today. Quilty is not really good, but not bad either. Sounds loud, and clear. No bass. But worth the price. It's really loud enough if you just need something on your desk and play some music.

fatrichard said:   Just received today. Quilty is not really good, but not bad either. Sounds loud, and clear. No bass. But worth the price. It's really loud enough if you just need something on your desk and play some music.

got mine they r good for 5 bucks, works with iphone smoothly. anybody know if and how they can be connected to a winxp pc. thanks.

Awesome deal. Thx for sharing~~~~~~

Thanks, great share gonna check this one out

Dead. OOS.

Very impressed for $5 - sound better than most of the speakers I spend $60 on. Thanks OP!

For $5, I got one to tear out the bluetooth pieces and use to connect some good speakers on my bike. NICE!

Love this little gem

out of stock

OOS on the clearance page
Supposedly in my local store, but $24.99. Discount code did not work on the standard bestbuy.com site.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014