• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
The gourmet Keurig® Ultra B70 single serve coffee system offers easy one-touch brewing with four brewing sizes, an advanced programmable LCD control center, 24-hour digital clock and removable drip tray. Includes a bonus pack of 60 K-Cups® variety pack plus one My K-Cup reusable filters.

link

Easy "mail-in" rebate. Did mine online in a minute.

Member Summary

Keurig Platinum B70
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The MIR is from Costco, correct? Does the MIR require the original UPC?
There is a MIR out directly from Keurig. Wonder if they stack...

The MIR is from Costco. No UPC required. Just need sales info from Costco receipt. Not sure if it stacks with the Keurig manf rebate , but it's worth a shot.

The rebate from Costco can be done online from a link on their website. It appears to be different than the Keurig rebate as the address for fulfillment is different ( It is through Arrowhead in MN). I'm certainly going to try both.

I'm missing something. How'd you get to $115? I see $160 - 35 MIR = $125?

bjc667 said:   The MIR is from Costco. No UPC required. Just need sales info from Costco receipt. Not sure if it stacks with the Keurig manf rebate , but it's worth a shot.

The rebate is NOT from Costco. It is a manufacturer rebate. Costco just has an agreement with the manufacturer to provide sales receipt and merchandise return data directly to the manufacturer so you do not have to mail in anything. The UPC on this special Costco Keurig bundle will not qualify for the current general retailer Keurig rebate offer.

kanderna said:   I'm missing something. How'd you get to $115? I see $160 - 35 MIR = $125?

$160 is the price online (looks like they built the shipping cost into the price so that it's "free shipping"), it's $150 in store. $150 - $35= $115.

AudioFeen310 said:   kanderna said:   I'm missing something. How'd you get to $115? I see $160 - 35 MIR = $125?

$160 is the price online (looks like they built the shipping cost into the price so that it's "free shipping"), it's $150 in store. $150 - $35= $115.

Gotcha. Excellent, thanks!

Costco cost for the B70 Price in store $150.00
Rebate 35.00
60 free K=cups included value 30.00
Coffee adapter (included) $15.00 (use your own ground coffee)

Cost after rebate and extras $70.00 (YMMV depending on how much you value the extras)

Now if the extra rebate works (which I doubt) it's fantastic! I'm going to give it a try. Worst that can happen is that I'll return it (probably keep anyway) to Costco a few months later and get 100% of my money back.

Below is Costco's return policy taken directly from their site:
“We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.”

Notice that there is no 90 day exclusion for Keurig's. Bring it back 100% of your money refunded

Do you need to return with the 60 kcups also? What's their policy on stuff like that (kcup for brewer, solution for carpet cleaner, etc...)

wtjc said:   Costco cost for the B70 Price in store $150.00
Rebate 35.00
60 free K=cups included value 30.00
Coffee adapter (included) $15.00 (use your own ground coffee)

Cost after rebate and extras $70.00 (YMMV depending on how much you value the extras)

Now if the extra rebate works (which I doubt) it's fantastic! I'm going to give it a try. Worst that can happen is that I'll return it (probably keep anyway) to Costco a few months later and get 100% of my money back.

Below is Costco's return policy taken directly from their site:
“We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.”

Notice that there is no 90 day exclusion for Keurig's. Bring it back 100% of your money refunded

So your intent is to screw Costco and other Costco members if you cannot defraud the rebate company? Nice morals. No wonder Costco is raising membership rates again. You might as well return it mow as the second rebate is not going to fly. It has already been tried. The Costco model is the Keurig Platinum B70 Elite which is exclusive to Costco and Sams. It is not on the generic Keurig rebate form.

WillyWah said:   Do you need to return with the 60 kcups also? What's their policy on stuff like that (kcup for brewer, solution for carpet cleaner, etc...)

I've only had that type of situation once and it wasn't a problem but then again they never checked the contents that closely so YMMV. I very much doubt that it will be a problem. If you ever do have any type of problem get the return dept mgr involved and invariably he will approve the return. Did this once myself (I always buy their 72 month car batteries (36 months unconditional) if it goes bad in 35 months 27 days all your money is refunded). Dispute was with 3 year ending date

Anybody know any alternatives for those of us who do not have a Costco membership? I don't have a Costco close enough to justify obtaining a membership.

chief523 said:   Anybody know any alternatives for those of us who do not have a Costco membership? I don't have a Costco close enough to justify obtaining a membership.

DISREGARD, see below (price changed)!!!!!!

Do you have a Kohl's card?

Price at Kohl's $240
less 30% = $168
less $30 Kohl's Cash = $138
less $35 rebate = $103
(no tax included)

Please check other posts for 30% off code and Kohl's cash dates.

Of course, this one does not come with the 60 Kcups...

No I don't have a Kohl's card but thanks for the help.

Kohls: $179 - 30% - $20 (Kohls cash) - $35(rebate) = $71 + tax on $126

Hot deal - I wish there was a costco nearby.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014