Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Saw a coupon on a site for 5 off 50 at Staples B&M
Link

Staples
See Staples promo codes that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

5 off 50 (185.77kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
wrong thread

helptnt (Nov. 05, 2012 @ 9:25a) |

Not sure what FatWallet is doing in merging threads etc, but this coupon link is dead for me too. It says 'Sorry we've a... (more)

pitflyer (Nov. 05, 2012 @ 9:44a) |

that's why this thread is in the expired forum.

you want this thread

helptnt (Nov. 05, 2012 @ 9:51a) |

• Also categorized in:

Looks like you got here through a bad link.

The link is working correctly.

The link works for me, too.

Link is not working.

vreichling said:   The link is working correctly.

When I click the link, it takes me to a Staples page that says (as I posted above) "Looks like you got here through a bad link." Not sure how to click a link other than to click it. I have tried Chrome, IE8, and IE9, on 2 different machines, each on different networks.

"Sorry we have already given you a coupon code"

I can see a $5 coupon, but it has no start date, no ending date, no barcode or number code.

It is unlikely to be accepted.

The link works fine for me. But if you're having trouble, an ad with the link seems to come up on this page at Crain's NY Business (at least it did on two of my machines):

http://www.crainsnewyork.com/article/20121007/FINANCE/310079974

You will need to cut and paste this because when I click from the link here, it tells me I need to register and it doesn't otherwise. Turn off your ad blocker or you won't see it.

It's valid thru next Sunday so hopefully there will be a decent sale then. I printed the coupon and it has a barcode and starts with 15197.

Thanks billrubin. FW mods edited my link and removed some referrer id. I kept changing it 3 times but now my original post is locked.

When I used billrubin link it asked me to login.

I shortened the link to http://www.crainsnewyork.com

And i saw the add on the side of the page.

I tried private browsing to see if I could get another, it allowed another but the code was the same.

ctslive said:   When I used billrubin link it asked me to login.

I tried private browsing to see if I could get another, it allowed another but the code was the same.

Worked, but had to turn off ad blocker.

Coupons starts: 1519
Ends: 2

ctslive said:   When I used billrubin link it asked me to login.

I used your link (tried billrubin's, but had same login problem) and managed to print a coup using incognito browser. Second try netted same barcode as first. I tried on VM with a different IP and got a fresh barcode. This coupon isn't high enough value to warrant much effort in getting more than 1-2.

The coupon is valid for Seven days from printing it.
Printed one about 9:20 pm in IE date on coupon valid through 10/21
that was before billrubin posted
then waited until after 12 midnight used FF private browsing and Used billrubin link eg shortened.
Got coupon different barcode and valid through 10/22/2012

labboypro said:   I used your link (tried billrubin's, but had same login problem) and managed to print a coup using incognito browser. Second try netted same barcode as first. I tried on VM with a different IP and got a fresh barcode. This coupon isn't high enough value to warrant much effort in getting more than 1-2.You need to cut and paste my link. I turned off having it linked automatically in the post, and somehow it got turned back on again. If it becomes clickable and you click on it, it makes you login. If you cut and paste the link, it shows you the article and ads.

The ad for the coupon is over at SD don't log in.
Search Staples threads.
scroll down page to where it says "Guests, join the sd.nxx Community for free to remove this ad.
Logging in will make the ad disappear.

$5 off $50 isn't a hot deal at all.

Thanks. I was able to get one. It expires in 7 days (mine expires on 10/22/12). Hopefully there will be a good ad next week so we can cash it out.

goodguy1966 said:   $5 off $50 isn't a hot deal at all.It's better than nothing off $50 if you need to buy something at Staples.

In for 1. Thanks OP! Gonna try it on the $199 Galaxy Tab.

What the heck is wrong with those folks complaining that it's not a good coupon? Of course, it's a good coupon if you are already buying something for $50 or more.

Heck, $5 is lunch. Why complain? Again, thanks to the OP for posting.

PS - Used in-private browsing mode. Went to the site someone mentioned above (crains) and entered in the word Staples in the Search field in the upper right corner. After I hit enter, I just looked for the Staples ad (flash-based ad, it seems) to come up and Voila! Just wait until the ad runs until the end - it should show a coupon link - hit that and you are on your way to saving 10% (or less) at Staples!

goodguy1966 said:   $5 off $50 isn't a hot deal at all.I am going to use it on photo paper in the weekly ad, I think it will be free after rebate and this coupon. Says coupon currently not available now though.

it wont work for me at all on FF, IE with private browing. Can anyone give me a spare one? I want to go get a webcam

oops, meant for other thread.. this one dead.

Would not show on Chrome, regular or incognito. Shows on Firefox, but when I click the link and it goes to Staples.com it says 'Sorry, the coupon is currently unavailable'.
Oh well.

wrong thread

Not sure what FatWallet is doing in merging threads etc, but this coupon link is dead for me too. It says 'Sorry we've already given you a coupon code' in Chrome/FF/IE Incognito or not.

that's why this thread is in the expired forum.

you want this thread

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014