• Go to page :
  • 1 234
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Social Media Exclusive
"just "like" our Facebook page"
http://1saleaday.com/socialmediaexclusive/

1Sale.com
Need a 1Sale.com coupon that earns 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Samsung 8GB Water & Shock Proof MicroSDHC Card
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I rec'd mine today too. Haven't opened the envelope yet but it appears intact.

ablang (Oct. 27, 2012 @ 9:22p) |

mine came today cheap as they come shipping.

tinkakat (Oct. 27, 2012 @ 9:35p) |

Mine came on Monday.
1sale didn't even bubble wrap or protect it.
I guess it as promotional item and they don't care if... (more)

wildbottom (Nov. 03, 2012 @ 3:08a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP. In for 1. Didn't need to "like" their FB. Also fyi, limit 1 per account.

in for 1

thanks

Ordered one. Thanks.

Thanks OP don't need it now but good to have.

No idea why, but I'm in.

thanks OP! just what i have been waiting for long time! finally, this deal comes back. i missed out last time!

that's a good deal for an 8GB card

same one is $10 on Amazon

dang the other day i ordered 2 pk for 7.99 on eBay from the same seller.

Cheap and its a CL6 sd card...Thanks OP!

in for 1, thanks

thanks. got one for my phone.

Now if i can combine a few of these to make a usb drive....

thanks, just got one

thanks op price is right

thanks op! All mine found homes and I have a home for this one too!

Thanks.. Grabbed another one..

It was $5 last time for the same MicroSDHC card.

In for no good reason

NO, last time it was same price 2bucks

was looking for one and got one - thank you

In for 1. Thanks.

why not ? green

Greenie!!! Good deal was looking for one

I got too many of these already, but this is a really good deal.
Green for sharing

Thnx & greened.

kaktak said:   Social Media Exclusive
"just "like" our Facebook page"
http://1saleaday.com/socialmediaexclusive/



I clicked on the link in the eMail and all it did was take me to facebook.

Awesome! Thanks!!

works fine, I just clicked on OP's link, signed in, and used paypal.

yesidonoitall said:   kaktak said:   Social Media Exclusive
"just "like" our Facebook page"
http://1saleaday.com/socialmediaexclusive/



I clicked on the link in the eMail and all it did was take me to facebook.

i didn't even need another, but for two bucks i couldn't pass up the deal. green for you!

Had a bit of trouble with the page loading , but it did . Deal clock showed time left on deal 0:00 , but purchase went through no problem . Good for a back-up at $2 .

Thx OP!

Got one not sure why either. Thanks OP

AcidSpectrum said:   works fine, I just clicked on OP's link, signed in, and used paypal.

yesidonoitall said:   kaktak said:   Social Media Exclusive
"just "like" our Facebook page"
http://1saleaday.com/socialmediaexclusive/



I clicked on the link in the eMail and all it did was take me to facebook.



My reference was to the eMail from 1sale, it took me to facebook.
The op's link worked.

stereo55 said:   Had a bit of trouble with the page loading , but it did . Deal clock showed time left on deal 0:00 , but purchase went through no problem . Good for a back-up at $2 .

Thx OP!



Now they restarted the clock.

Thanks OP!

stuffedwallet said:   dang the other day i ordered 2 pk for 7.99 on eBay from the same seller.
I know, me too, but I'm in for one.
Thanks OP.

Ordered 1. Don't know why.

Awesome deal OP. In for one

Good deal ,Thanks !

Skipping 113 Messages...
Mine came on Monday.
1sale didn't even bubble wrap or protect it.
I guess it as promotional item and they don't care if they lose money.

So Far my test results from H2testw v1.4
Writing speed: 9.82 MByte/s
Reading speed: 15.4 MByte/s



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014