lordoffire said:   that's a good deal for an 8GB card

same one is $10 on Amazon

I bought it from them before for $2.

Hey, in for one. Thanks

me too, thanks op

got 1 for me...thanks for the post....

got 1 thanks

thx op

Thanks, can use this with the GPS deal last week.

Thanks OP! in for 1

Great find, thanks OP!

Thaks OP. Thanks Xnarg1 too. The order was not going thru from IE. Read this and tried FF and it worked like a champ. Could buy only one though.

Xnarg1 said:   Thanks, in for 2. Checking out in IE8 did not work, had to use FF

Thanks Op, in for 1.. now need to wonder where can I use it

In for 1. Great buy! I just got a new camera today for my birthday! Thanks!

In for one. Thanks!

How were folks able to get more than 1 (different accts)?

Seriously!!!! I tried to place order 4 times and kept getting an error message that order could not be processed, try again. Just looked at my account and I've been charged 4 times, but there's no order placed. I'M MAD!!!

Yes, try to setup different 1SaleADay account. it works.

in 4 one

didn't even need it but ordered one anywa. thanks!

Site seems to be broken and cannot process order. Tried five times over two hours. I give up.

Thank you,one per order per address I think, paypal works.

lolawrence said:   Yes, try to setup different 1SaleADay account. it works.

Please let us know if multiple accounts work. Tried this a couple of months back and they canceled all but one about a week later. Got the feeling they use the mailing address.

Check out this adapter:

Mini usb adapter

fatwalletsam said:   Check out this adapter:

Mini usb adapter

Same one for 99 cents shipped -> http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Blue-MicroSD-to-USB-Card-Reader-Adaptor-Transflash-Mini-Card-Reader-/300693225119?pt=US_Memory_Card_Readers_Adapters&hash=item4602b67e9f

I paid something like 13 cents shipped by bidding on one. Not really worth my time to bid and then have to rebid and pay though.

If you wanna try that go here -> http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?LH_Auction=1&_udlo=&_sop=1&_sacat=0&_from=R40&_mPrRngCbx=1&_udhi=.25&_nkw=micro+sd+usb+reader&rt=nc&LH_FS=1

Thanks. Just ordered me one!

ordered mine

Also in for one. Might work on my Raspberry Pi.

BETH575 said:   Seriously!!!! I tried to place order 4 times and kept getting an error message that order could not be processed, try again. Just looked at my account and I've been charged 4 times, but there's no order placed. I'M MAD!!!

I tried using my Discover Card to place an order. When the order didn't go through after several attempts, I used my Visa. I keep forgetting that this company doesn't accept DC.

DBLCB said:   BETH575 said:   Seriously!!!! I tried to place order 4 times and kept getting an error message that order could not be processed, try again. Just looked at my account and I've been charged 4 times, but there's no order placed. I'M MAD!!!

I tried using my Discover Card to place an order. When the order didn't go through after several attempts, I used my Visa. I keep forgetting that this company doesn't accept DC.

I think I used Discover and It went through. Now waiting for mail.......

Totally, don't need it...

But, had to buy one..

Need one chip to sprinkle over morning cereal bowl...

(actually a Garmin map update chewed one recently, and had opened up an adapter)

Thanks OP used Discover and in for 1. Did I need it...NO
Could I pass this up....NO

I bought one from their store for the same price before, so should come back for those that didn't get one.

DBLCB said:   

I used Discover and had no problems.

OP said:   
Water & Shock Proof MicroSDHC Card

These things are all molded plastic. Show me a MicroSDHC card that isn't Water and Shock Proof...

GOT ONE TOO.THANKS.

Bought canon t4i last month end and was looking for a deal on the memory card. I know its crazy to buy the camera for $800 and yet wait for a $2 deal on the memory card!!! but that is the FW spirit
Thanks a bunch.
dallasburn

0AfterRebates said:   fatwalletsam said:   Check out this adapter:

Mini usb adapter

Same one for 99 cents shipped -> http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Blue-MicroSD-to-USB-Card-Reader-Adaptor-Transflash-Mini-Card-Reader-/300693225119?pt=US_Memory_Card_Readers_Adapters&hash=item4602b67e9f
The one I linked to ships from US in like 3 days compared to 2+ weeks from Hong Kong.

In for one - though it is 11 cents more than in July. Oh well! Thanks op.

Any one else thinks they are fake?

In. I just got a new phone and couldn't find my card. For $2, this is better than pulling out my hair to find it.

got one yesterday. got another one today.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014