• Go to page :
  • 123 4
  • Text Only
I got one from them a couple of months ago. If it's fake, it still passed testing and had ~class 10 read/write speeds, so I'll gamble another $2. Obviously, can't comment on durability, and I haven't submerged it.

scrapycoco said:   Any one else thinks they are fake?

It's completely fake.

1SaleADay is a front for the Japanese mafia and they're just using it to launder money.

the free shipping is nice

liyang478408113 said:   lordoffire said:   scrapycoco said:   Any one else thinks they are fake?

It's completely fake.

1SaleADay is a front for the Japanese mafia and they're just using it to launder money.

Wow, true? launder money with selling memory card?

Laundering money $2 at a time. I guess they should have let more than one per account then

From Amazon description: "The Samsung Essential microSDHC Memory Card measures 11 by 15 by 1 millimeters (H x W x D) and weighs 0.5 grams."
I am impressed by the light weight

In for the 1 that I could get.

good deal, although 8gb is hardly huge...

in for 1 thanks

I have been trying to save up to buy one for a long time.

lordoffire said:   

It's completely fake.

Laundering money? Are you sure it's not the Chinese mafia?

labboypro said:   No idea why, but I'm in.
It seems like lot of people on this boat. Guess we are helping economy

sold out

anyone get theirs yet?

lordoffire said:   anyone get theirs yet?

not yet

Not received yet. Tracking # never became recognized either. Customer support MIA.

I had NO prob with the other one I purchased a few months ago. But something fishy here.
I received shipping confirmation and some kind of tracking number that is NOT recognized by either UPS or USPS.

richps1961 said:   I had NO prob with the other one I purchased a few months ago. But something fishy here.
I received shipping confirmation and some kind of tracking number that is NOT recognized by either UPS or USPS.

Same here.. I sent them an email... I'll report back when they reply.

Just received mine today!!

shop4gr8deals said:   Just received mine today!!

received mine too.. didn't check for authenticity yet

SlamminMOFO said:   shop4gr8deals said:   Just received mine today!!

received mine too.. didn't check for authenticity yet

Mine was also in today's mail. I'm sure this will be the case for many of us either Friday, Saturday, or Monday.

Got mine today. Class 6 Samsung, passed h2testw with 11.5 MB/S write and 17+ read speeds, appears genuine. As fast as most class 10 cards. Great deal!

Got mine today too, whoop whoop!

--
holiday42

received both orders.

I received mine today but the envelope was cut out where the hard case with the microsd card was poking out and the micro sd and case was not in the envelope. I contact usps and told me that they will do an investigation and contact me later. What should I do guys?

Krollus said:   I received mine today but the envelope was cut out where the hard case with the microsd card was poking out and the micro sd and case was not in the envelope. I contact usps and told me that they will do an investigation and contact me later. What should I do guys?

Received same thing from then today... envelope appears to have had something in it because there's an embossing in the paper, but clearly it did not get through the sorting machines properly.

I sent 1SaleADay a message so they will correct this issue. If I don't hear from them, I'll let AMEX know of the problem and they WILL resolve it quickly. BTW, packing a hard item in a #10 envelope DOES NOT meet with USPS machinability mailing guidelines (http://pe.usps.com/cpim/ftp/manuals/qsg300/Q201.pdf).

Received mine today also. ZIP 94560
Wonder how many threw the card away with the CHEAP envelope thinking it was " Junk mail " ?
Also no freebie mini USB card reader this time.

labboypro said:   Krollus said:   I received mine today but the envelope was cut out where the hard case with the microsd card was poking out and the micro sd and case was not in the envelope. I contact usps and told me that they will do an investigation and contact me later. What should I do guys?

Received same thing from then today... envelope appears to have had something in it because there's an embossing in the paper, but clearly it did not get through the sorting machines properly.

I sent 1SaleADay a message so they will correct this issue. If I don't hear from them, I'll let AMEX know of the problem and they WILL resolve it quickly. BTW, packing a hard item in a #10 envelope DOES NOT meet with USPS machinability mailing guidelines (http://pe.usps.com/cpim/ftp/manuals/qsg300/Q201.pdf).

My initial thought was, they shipped this as machinable letter (saves 20c). So I dug my recycle bin and to my surprise postage paid was $0.65 So USPS is "GUILTY" (guess they put this stuff in a machine and possibly broke both their machine and your card) But you have to appreciate their honesty delivering that damaged mail (and let go?!)

BTW, I'm one of those lucky guys who actually got it. still have to check the shock proof stuff - after going through all that USPS automated mail sorting machine

Got mine today. Class 6 Samsung, passed h2testw with 11.5 MB/S write and 17+ read speeds, appears genuine. Thnx!
Same so c&p.

Also got mine, working fine. What benchmarking utility is everyone using?

As for the paper envelope, one of those heat-sealed plastic baggie-envelopes would have been more tear-resistant (don't know the trade-name, but I sometimes get my eBay trinkets delivered in them). Still, not going to complain when it was $2.

Guppeh said:   Also got mine, working fine. What benchmarking utility is everyone using?

As for the paper envelope, one of those heat-sealed plastic baggie-envelopes would have been more tear-resistant (don't know the trade-name, but I sometimes get my eBay trinkets delivered in them). Still, not going to complain when it was $2.

h2testw.exe

I rec'd mine today too. Haven't opened the envelope yet but it appears intact.

mine came today cheap as they come shipping.

Mine came on Monday.
1sale didn't even bubble wrap or protect it.
I guess it as promotional item and they don't care if they lose money.

So Far my test results from H2testw v1.4
Writing speed: 9.82 MByte/s
Reading speed: 15.4 MByte/s

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.