• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://shnoop.com/

Save $1 with code FATSHNOOP1

Or GOEASY1 for $1 off

Member Summary
Staff Summary

wow that is a crazy deal, i recently paid 8 bucks for 4 duracell rechargeable batteries.

Thanks Op. Good deal.

Thanks OP. In for 1.

Great deal, just wish it was slightly more balanced in terms of aa & aaa's.

Been looking for weeks for a good deal like this. Thanks OP!

Hmm, but are these Duracell "StayCharged" (like the Sanyo Eneloops) or just the Pre-Charged batteries? I only see "Pre-Charged" in the description, which is an inferior battery, no?

BMWBig6 said:   Hmm, but are these Duracell "StayCharged" (like the Sanyo Eneloops) or just the Pre-Charged batteries? I only see "Pre-Charged" in the description, which is an inferior battery, no?

Only way for rechargeable batteries to be "pre-charged" is that they are "stay charged" as you put it. (otherwise, all charge would be withdrawn by the time one opens up the package)

Does anyone know about the rating? Are they 1200 mAh or what?

Thanks for this deal!! Now to follow this up with this fatwallet deal as well

http://www.fatwallet.com/Amazon-coupons/amazon-coupon-duracell-rechargeable-staycharged-aaa-batteries-4-count-1/

Stranger2 said:   BMWBig6 said:   Hmm, but are these Duracell "StayCharged" (like the Sanyo Eneloops) or just the Pre-Charged batteries? I only see "Pre-Charged" in the description, which is an inferior battery, no?

Only way for rechargeable batteries to be "pre-charged" is that they are "stay charged" as you put it. (otherwise, all charge would be withdrawn by the time one opens up the package)

Hmm, not to nit-pick, but there's a big difference between a "charged" battery at 85% capacity and one that's already down to 30%. Why else does Duracell market both products (separately)? I think there is an implied or real difference in performance.

quote from "NLee the Engineer "...
"Duracell 'StayCharged' batteries previously known as 'Pre-Charged'"

tomasSC said:   quote from "NLee the Engineer "...
"Duracell 'StayCharged' batteries previously known as 'Pre-Charged'"

Excellent, thanks for clarifying!

NLee's review on the GoEasy charger set is concerning -
What were those people in Duracell thinking when they introduce this Duracell GoEasy Charger? The new 'GoEasy' charger has exactly the same spec as the old Duracell Mini Charger CEF20. Both of them are smart chargers that recharge 1-2 AA cells at 280mA, which gives charging time of 6-8 hours. The only diffference is in their shapes.

But the more disturbing news is: capacity of the rechargeable AA cells included in this package is only 1700mAh. Yes, you heard right, the capacity is LOWER than that of all the existing Duracell Pre Charged AA (2000-2100mAh). Furthermore, those 1700mAh cells do not say 'Pre Charged' on them (even though they share the same color scheme with Duracell Pre Charged cells). Why in the world should people pay a higher price for this 'new' package, only to get essentially the same old charger, plus two lower capacity batteries that are not even Pre Charged?

Can anyone confirm whether the AA's have only 1700mAh capacity? What about the AAA's?

I'm in for one, Thanks OP.

Thanks OP! I've been looking for deals on Duracell products to get the $25 gift card.

Duracell StayCharged advertises to recharge up to 400x. The Sanyo Eneloop advertises to recharge up to 1500x. Any truth to this in real use?

Thanks, got in with 1 minute 25 seconds to spare. What I really need is more batteries!!! Oh well that is why I am here, bargains, bargains and more bargains.

Not such a great deal if you remeber duracell NiMH recharge only 400 times.

Fujicell batteries recharge 1000 times the AA battreirs are rated at 2800 mah $5.95 and the AA are rated at 1100 mah $5.24
The batteries charger $19.95 is USB/Mains - Universal voltage for use worldwide, external power function to charge phones and other deveices up to 11,400 mah of power, free cigarette charging adapter to charge from car, free us shipping
http://www.bestbodyshaver.com/aa-battery-nimh-2800-mah-recharges...

http://www.bestbodyshaver.com/categories/Blades%2C-Batteries%2C-...

Both AA and AAA are the black tops and say made in China. The 1700 mAh AA are NOT pre-charged/low self discharge. Each 800 mAh newer type stay charged AAA took between 2 and 3 hours to charge, definately lower than 85% of capacity. Black tops (Ray-O-Vac clones) are not as good as white tops (Eneloop clones). 12 AAA`s were lose in a zip lock bag.

theimagemakerslv said:   Not such a great deal if you remeber duracell NiMH recharge only 400 times.

Fujicell batteries recharge 1000 times the AA battreirs are rated at 2800 mah $5.95 and the AA are rated at 1100 mah $5.24
The batteries charger $19.95 is USB/Mains - Universal voltage for use worldwide, external power function to charge phones and other deveices up to 11,400 mah of power, free cigarette charging adapter to charge from car, free us shipping
Those fujis are not LSD "precharged" NiMH. They're far less useful than LSD which can retain 85% charge after a year (Eneloops can do even better: 75% after THREE years). There's a few situations where high-discharge NiMH can shine, but few people want the bother of using batteries hot off the charger and constantly topping off batteries every few weeks.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014