• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

OfficeMax
See OfficeMax discounts that earn Up to 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Lexmark S315
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great find !!

thanks!

Got one.
Buying printer cartriges for current printer would have been more expensive than buying this printer.

Thanks OP.

Lexmark is leaving the retail printer market, hence the steep discounts. The other Lexmarks are also at great deals at OMX. Lexmark S515 (same as S315 and includes fax and ADF): $49 (save $100); Lexmark S915 $99 (save $100); Lexmark Pro4000(excellent ink yield): $99 (save $150) PCWorld: Lexmark Exits Market

This is a legit hot deal for these two reasons : It has two sided printing and it's a wireless printer (along with wired printer)

Great find OP. Thank you! I ordered one for pick up at my local OfficeMax to avoid shipping charges. My local OM called me back and cancelled the ordered, because they only had a damaged one in house. Anyone know of a way to get free shipping out of OM, without buying an additional $30.

Thanks

jeffreyctuftspublic said:    Anyone know of a way to get free shipping out of OM, without buying an additional $30.

Yes...but it's not pretty.

I'm not getting free shipping. Anybody else?

respdoc said:   jeffreyctuftspublic said:    Anyone know of a way to get free shipping out of OM, without buying an additional $30.

Yes...but it's not pretty.

Buy $30.01 in filler and return them.

Needed to buy 3 of them for free shipping. Oh well... still cheaper than ink

Thanks for finding this, was wondering what to do with all my Maxperks.

Already OOS online. None of the Houston stores have any -- if you trust the online stock check, anyway. Tried 'em all.

No deal. Out of stock everywhere.

Missed out on the last one within a 70mi. radius by 20 minutes. Damn. Tried Office Depot, since they had a few S315s in stock and the sales guy seemed like he might be willing to price match to OM, but he couldn't pull up the price on OM.com's website since he couldn't add it to the cart and he grabbed the OD sales manager, who told him their store policy is not to price match clearance items. So no luck.

This AIO gets 3/5 reviews on Amazon, with a number of people reporting very similar defects about the unit displaying that the print head is locked.

Strangely, no one on eBay is selling discounted cartridges for this, just ink refill kits for around $10-12. I think the cartridges are chipped. Cartridges at Meritline are $16 each for regular sized and $28 for the high yield ones.

Ink cartridges appear to be on sale at Staples, though, $9.99 for a standard sized black cartridge

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014