• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Polk Audio CS2 Cherry Center Channel Loudspeaker $79.99 FS @ Newegg

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16882290023

$20 off w/ promo code EMCJNJD229, ends 10/22

Polk's Monitor Series has been the gold standard of speakers since the 1970's. The CS1 center channel is a perfect accompaniment with accurate sound with strong bass and exception aural imaging. Polk made the enclosures out of MDF to be uniform in density and not resonate. They've also included " thick baffles to help produce clear lifelike sound.

The two 6.5" cones are made from a bi-laminate composite for an optimal balance of weight and rigidity. The small driver delivers a wide open sound and exceptional responsiveness. The 1" tweeter is a fabric/polymer composite the responds swiftly to the high efficiency Neodymium magnet. The crossovers between the drivers use Mylar bypass capacitors to let all of the details in the higher frequencies shine through.

No matter how good they sound, they have to look good too. Their contemporary look compliments today's flat panel televisions and modern decorating styles. They are magnetically shielded so you can place them near your electronics.

Member Summary

Polk Audio CS2 Cherry Center Channel Loudspeaker
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thank u just ordered , looking for this for long time

Trust Newegg. The deal works for me.

I have this. It's a great speaker and awesome at this price.

What about this vs the CS2 series II that has the same base retail price? The only I difference I see in Newegg's product comparison tool is the series II has low-end on frequency response @ 50Hz vs this one's 55Hz. You don't use center channel for that much bass anyway (should be offloaded to a sub).

Thoughts?

Series II has a black front instead of silver. From what I understand everything else is identical.

I am loving my polks. I got cherry Monitor 60's for fronts, CS1 for center, and monitor 30's for rears. Amazing performance and quality for the price. Would recommend it to anyone looking.

Vmax911 said:   Series II has a black front instead of silver. From what I understand everything else is identical.

What little I've found suggests genuine cherry veneer and better tweets on the Series II.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014